My takes on wrestlers

Tinman3099

On the PS4 I have made Attitude Era Kane with his un-used DX version (one was rumored to have been made, but it was never used as they broke up Kane & X-Pac's team before they could) also made it as the Blue Kane (added a blue cape as an inside joke at that Red Caped Kane they used JUST ONCE!!!)

Also made my version of n.W.o. Bret Hart. I think he turned out okay. Just couldn't find the proper n.W.o. logo that that incarnation of n.W.o. used.

I need to unlock a heck of a lot of stuff yet to recreate my annual Tinman3099 CAW. I have plans for him though. If you guys want screenshots of Hart and Kane, let me know.

Hart - tags: BRET HART, NWO

Kane - tags: DX, BLUE, KANE

Tinman 3099 wip. haven't uploaded him of course.

If you have problems just look up my PlayStation username Tinman3099. All my stuff I've uploaded is there.

20200727_172859.jpg

20200727_172950.jpg

20200727_173123.jpg

Interesting on Hart. And I agree on DX Kane. It was actually made and everything, but it was decided the idea of him and X-Pac as a team had run it's course. I wish they had used it at least once. The Blue one is just a rumored idea they had for a Kane impersonator that dressed in blue instead of red. Never went beyond concept stage. How do you feel about the cape though? Just change him from blue to red and it's close to that ONE show he did where he wore a red cape. Lol. I think it was an In Your House event. I don't think it was a Raw Is War.

On 7/29/2020 at 12:02 PM, Tinman3099 said:

Yeah ? sorry about that. He even looks purplish to me in the picture. But it's the only camera I have. ?

You can actually screenshot the picture by using the share button on your controller. And then it will give you a option to upload on either Facebook or twitter. I hope this helps.

21 hours ago, Mizalike said:

You can actually screenshot the picture by using the share button on your controller. And then it will give you a option to upload on either Facebook or twitter. I hope this helps.

Actually it did. Now I just have to remember how to link to Facebook. Lol.

On 8/5/2020 at 1:01 PM, Tinman3099 said:

Actually it did. Now I just have to remember how to link to Facebook. Lol.

Don’t you have to put the email and password in cause normally I use Twitter.

19 hours ago, Mizalike said:

Don’t you have to put the email and password in cause normally I use Twitter.

I'd need a new Twitter. My old one got hacked and I can't recover it.

Archived