Jmerc

TEFpLuP.png?1
Date:
22 August 2020, 7 PMET/4 PMPT
Venue: Full Sail University
#NXTLoud Theme(s): Metallica - "Moth Into Flame"

NXT Championship Match
Singles Match
Keith Lee (c) vs. Karrion Kross (w/ Scarlett)
kS06S3k.jpg

NXT Women's Championship Match
Singles Match
Io Shirai (c) vs. Dakota Kai (w/ Raquel González)
vmWggSM.jpg

NXT North American Championship Match
5-Man Ladder Match
Johnny Gargano vs. Cameron Grimes vs. Bronson Reed vs. Damian Priest vs. Velveteen Dream
ThOTGF6.png

Grudge Match
Singles Match
Adam Cole vs. Pat McAfee
vakvGwZ.jpg

Grudge Match
Singles Match
Finn Bálor vs. Timothy Thatcher
3uoMttN.jpg

NXT Tag Team Championship #1 Contenders Match
Triple Threat Tag Team Match (Pre-Show)
Legado del Fantasma vs. Breezango vs. Oney Lorcan & Danny Burch
1Fn51Jq.jpg

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, King Nova said:

This show was supposed to be in Boston and i was gonna go too ???

RIP to all the fans who had tickets for shows this year. How you think I felt about takeover Tampa and Mania lmao

Ladder match should be fun. Not sure I care to see someone like Cole or Gargano in it. I'd like the match to have fresher faces. Reed, Grimes, Lumis, Priest and guys a long those lines. Maybe even Escobar? 

Oh shit, I just noticed 5 slots there for the ladder match. Thought it was just 2 Triple Threat matches to determine the 2 facing off in a ladder match lol

I would love to see a Oney push with NA title. 

Tbh,  I don't think I have cared for a single NA titlr run thus far. VD was cool, but the title did nothing for him and he didn't do much for the title either. Strong had some dope matches with it though. 

I think they still haven't properly established it, it's always just kinda there and that's it. Keith Lee giving *Censored* all and just let it go also didn't help that lmao 

37 minutes ago, T-Hell said:

Lumis qualified too for the NA title match, right? I ask before he's not in the match card.

He is injured (not sure if work or not) and has been removed. Instead there will be 2 Fatal 4 Way matches filled with superstars who didn't advance in this and I believe the winners will face off to take Lumis' spot. Or they're both in? I forget, they made it so complicated lol The video package seemed to have focused on Finn and Gargano so one of them will take it I'd imagine.

Just now, Fight Me. said:

He is injured (not sure if work or not) and has been removed. Instead there will be 2 Fatal 4 Way matches filled with superstars who didn't advance in this and the winners will face off to take Lumis' spot. The video packages seemed to have focused on Finn and Gargano so one of them will take it I'd imagine.

It's only two singles matches with the four guys that weren't pinned/submitted in each of their Triple Threats. So it's Bálor, Gargano, Holland and whoever doesn't take the fall in next week's Triple Threat.

I can see Gargano losing a match and then costing Bálor his so they have a match against each other at TakeOver.

2 hours ago, Fight Me. said:

He is injured (not sure if work or not) and has been removed. Instead there will be 2 Fatal 4 Way matches filled with superstars who didn't advance in this and I believe the winners will face off to take Lumis' spot. Or they're both in? I forget, they made it so complicated lol The video package seemed to have focused on Finn and Gargano so one of them will take it I'd imagine.

Oh nooo, that's not fair! This was his chance to shine.. And to think he won the spot by making Thatcher lose conciousness, of all people.

• Jmerc unpinned this topic

Archived