Wrestling Pet Peeves: Because all forums need this topic ;)

Warbot

We all have them, Place them here. I'll start

Commentating isn't bad per say, it's just to loud. Every federation is at fault for this. It's like they can't calm down unless they are taking jabs at each other or making small talk outside the match. Not every move should be met with explosives reactions. Gordie Solie got so much out of using his range.  During a face off ,Gordon could simply say a clam "my, my,my" and it resonated . Then in the match when a finisher was hit , THEN, he'd exploded with a "WHOOAAA" . It helps story telling to use range in tone and emotion, Not everything is exciting right off the bat, let it boil. There I said it.

Inconsistent reffing and officiating. I hate when refs fast count for no reason, or don’t count rope breaks timely, ring outs, or let blatant disqualifications happen with no penalty. It bugs me soooo much and they do this in every company.  

If certain refs have their own “officiating routine” let the commentators establish that ref A is more lenient with the rules and fast counts while ref B is more strict in enforcing rules. 

11 hours ago, X-zero said:

When finishers have special names and the announcers say the type of move it is after the name.

Like how the Claymore is sometimes called the Claymore kick or One Final Beat is called One Final Beat DDT.

I hated when Cody Rhodes' "Beautiful Disaster" turned into "The Disaster kick"

Archived