Can someone make me as a caw?

SpectralSnake

I hate to say it but that's a long shot now. If you had hit up that request In the launch months of 2k17,18 or 19 I reckon people might have been up for the work. 

But 2k20 is on its death bed these days.. Barely a handful of cawer's only turning out the very best real world wrestler caws usually.

You might get lucky on getting someone to help, like  do some textures or something? But I think most of the effort might have to be your own.

• 4 months later...
On 7/14/2020 at 5:46 PM, Counting Lights said:

I'd try reaching out to some well known CAW creators, offer to commission them. There's a modder for 2k19 who is currently doing this, I think he only charges like 20 bucks for it.

Is there anyway you could point me in his or her direction? I've been looking for someone good to help me out and I'm willing to pay but I don't know where to look. And before anyone says Google it, Google sent me here, so... lol.

2 hours ago, fruitdaloop said:

Is there anyway you could point me in his or her direction? I've been looking for someone good to help me out and I'm willing to pay but I don't know where to look. And before anyone says Google it, Google sent me here, so... lol.

I don't play 2k20, so no idea what the CAW scene there is like. Check the CAW section under the 2k20 subforum, that's where creators post. 

14 hours ago, Counting Lights said:

I don't play 2k20, so no idea what the CAW scene there is like. Check the CAW section under the 2k20 subforum, that's where creators post. 

Oh you said 2k19, so I thought you meant that. Yeah I'm looking for a 2K19 person, and I'm sure a 2k20 person could do it for me. Though supposedly if 2K20 is fixed I might switch over to that, I just hadn't heard much so I stuck with 2k19.

8 hours ago, fruitdaloop said:

Oh you said 2k19, so I thought you meant that. Yeah I'm looking for a 2K19 person, and I'm sure a 2k20 person could do it for me. Though supposedly if 2K20 is fixed I might switch over to that, I just hadn't heard much so I stuck with 2k19.

My bad, didn't read my own post. Head over to SmackTalks, there's threads where modders are offering their services. PC only, mind you.

Archived