Halloween (Film Series) // Halloween Ends (2022)

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Fight Me.

Awesome trailer!!!

And Apparently they ARE NOT siblings anymore

Yeah, since it's a direct sequel to the original and that wasn't revealed til the second movie, it makes sense. They could always do the reveal again in this one though.

Edited by Fight Me.

One of the reasons they made this a direct sequel to the original is to ignore the sibling element. Which is great because I never liked that twist and prefer the original idea of Michael going after random people and babysitters for some reason and Laurie simply being the attempted final girl in his killing spree

Words cannot describe how happy I am with the looks of this so far! I'm huge Halloween fan and am so ready for this. I was bummed about the retcon of 2 as well because that was one of my favorites and they both went so well together but this is going to be good. I mean it can't be any worse than Resurrection lol. It looks like a scary movie/slasher should be made and looks as of now like they captured the look and feel of Halloween. That closet scene though!

I wonder if Michael went back to Smith's Grove for those 40 years and it's the sanitarium shown in the trailer or got sent to a new facility later on.

I'm also curious about the apparent bus escape. Got a feeling the documentary guy had something to do with Michael being able to escape since Michael is in a garage station or something with the documentary crew

I wonder if Michael went back to Smith's Grove for those 40 years and it's the sanitarium shown in the trailer or got sent to a new facility later on.

I'm also curious about the apparent bus escape. Got a feeling the documentary guy had something to do with Michael being able to escape since Michael is in a garage station or something with the documentary crew

I kinda figured he found them after the escape near the facility and killed them to get his mask back. Looks like the documentary crew is to blame for pissing him off though. Michael was triggered lol.

Would be interesting if there was a bit more to this guy though.

Edited by Bdon

This is gonna be an awesome movie. It's cool how it's actually linked up in real time, 1978-2018 He was imprisoned for 40 years. A 61 year old Michael Myers wreaking havoc. Wonder if they'll make him like immortal again

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...