Halloween (Film Series) // Halloween Ends (2022)

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got back a little while ago from seeing it and I loved it. Dont go to their Facebook page, alot of idiot's saying the movie sucked and was horrible... but yeah I really enjoyed the movie

one of my favorite parts is when her daughter acted scared and called for her mom, and Michael stepping into view and her saying "Gotcha" was just badass.

And I did stay after credits, after Googling Halloween Post Credits and saw Post Credits Explained, so I stayed, and yep you hear the exact same breathing you heard Michael throughout the whole movie. If you notice when it showed a full view of the basement on fire, Michael is nowhere to be seen. HOW THE F DID HE ESCAPE. Well Fire cant kill Michael lol. Shocked to see him actually kill the kid, people were freaking out thinking he was gonna kill that baby.

Yes the trailers gave away alot of the jumpscare and scenes. Still enjoyed it, that Dang Psychiatrist causing the crash and killing the cop, ugh.

Idk if true but some say in early test screenings of the movie LAURIE was the cause of the crash and not the Psychiatrist, and people did not like that, so maybe that's why it seemed a bit rushed.

Cool to see that they made him blind in his left eye, from Laurie stabbing him with the coat hanger from the closet scene, now he is down an eye and 2 fingers :lol:

I do wonder will we actually get a true Halloween 3? Or leave it at that, with Michael missing and him breathing after the credits

Got back a little while ago from seeing it and I loved it. Dont go to their Facebook page, alot of idiot's saying the movie sucked and was horrible... but yeah I really enjoyed the movie

one of my favorite parts is when her daughter acted scared and called for her mom, and Michael stepping into view and her saying "Gotcha" was just badass.

And I did stay after credits, after Googling Halloween Post Credits and saw Post Credits Explained, so I stayed, and yep you hear the exact same breathing you heard Michael throughout the whole movie. If you notice when it showed a full view of the basement on fire, Michael is nowhere to be seen. HOW THE F DID HE ESCAPE. Well Fire cant kill Michael lol. Shocked to see him actually kill the kid, people were freaking out thinking he was gonna kill that baby.

Yes the trailers gave away alot of the jumpscare and scenes. Still enjoyed it, that Dang Psychiatrist causing the crash and killing the cop, ugh.

Idk if true but some say in early test screenings of the movie LAURIE was the cause of the crash and not the Psychiatrist, and people did not like that, so maybe that's why it seemed a bit rushed.

Cool to see that they made him blind in his left eye, from Laurie stabbing him with the coat hanger from the closet scene, now he is down an eye and 2 fingers :lol:

I do wonder will we actually get a true Halloween 3? Or leave it at that, with Michael missing and him breathing after the credits

They actually are talking about doing a third one. They originally planned for this to be in two parts, but decided to cut it down to one film. What kid exactly? I keep forgetting what happen to kid that was being babysit-ted, did miss something? Also wondering why they didn't kill off Allyson's boyfriend

They actually are talking about doing a third one. They originally planned for this to be in two parts, but decided to cut it down to one film. What kid exactly? I keep forgetting what happen to kid that was being babysit-ted, did miss something? Also wondering why they didn't kill off Allyson's boyfriend

The kid and his dad after the bus crashed

Edited by TheTRIsetMaster908

The kid and his dad after the bus crashed

I wasn't all that shocked by that, I remembered when they put an Ice Skate through young Joseph Gordon Levitt's head

Guest Fight Me.

Hated how that Happy Death Day preview just straight up spoiled the first one. :lol:

Also...

They better not be taking the Stranger Things route with the shitty boyfriend getting his redemption in part two. I really wanted to see this guy die, hopefully Michael makes this happen in the next one. :lol:

Edited by Fight Me.

Nah, Michael gonna give him that work cause hes gonna desperately try to apologize over and over ignoring Allyson telling him to get tf outta here/wherever Michael finds them and that theyll talk later

Horror movie d-bag ex boyfriend 101

Edited by Ziggy Sinatra

• 2 months later...
Guest Fight Me.

Just picked up the bluray yesterday and gave it a watch tonight. Had to watch it in Spanish since my dad wanted to watch, but still enjoyed it as much as I did back in October. Just wish there was an extended cut or something more. An alternate ending would've been nice, even the one that didn't get good reviews from early screenings. Of all the deleted scenes featured, I thought this one was good.

https://youtu.be/INdW57fvCVs

Edited by Fight Me.

Just picked up the bluray yesterday and gave it a watch tonight. Had to watch it in Spanish since my dad wanted to watch, but still enjoyed it as much as I did back in October. Just wish there was an extended cut or something more. An alternate ending would've been nice, even the one that didn't get good reviews from early screenings. Of all the deleted scenes featured, I thought this one was good.

First ti,e I saw that scene I didn't realize Micheal was in it

First ti,e I saw that scene I didn't realize Micheal was in it

Has to be in her head because Michael hasn't escaped yet

• 5 months later...

I second that. Huge fan of the Halloween films.

3rd!

I KNEW there had to be a sequel, I noticed the night I watched Michael was absent from the fire. Now I wonder how he escaped. I've heard a theory maybe, say he got in a bathtub in there, and his body was found, taken to a hospital and Laurie pulls a Halloween 2 and trys to finish the job trying to kill him at the hospital

OR She never ment Michael to die then, and has other plans to torture him. Idk but still, I'm ready. Sad its next year

Tag just incase

• 1 month later...

Well technically isnt a remake, more a sequel to the original. But yeah I loved Halloween 2018. And excited for the next sequels. I've said before I KNEW he didnt die as soon as his body was missing from the fire in the basement. To me, Michael Myers is the most evil horror villain, mostly because he is emotionless, and Lumis said himself, he has the devil's eyes

Also

https://comicbook.com/horror/amp/2019/08/26/halloween-john-carpenter-doesnt-expect-franchise-ever-end/

Carpenter warns fans to not expect a true ending

• 1 month later...

A year late, but I finally got around seeing Halloween (2018). I had tepid expectations going in because I didn't like what I was hearing about the film and now having finally seen the film, I have to say... it was worse than my aleady low expectations.

Yeah, I didn't like it. I didn't think it was just mediocre or average, I thought it was downright bad. The minds behind the film truly don't have a clue what makes great horror films like the original so great. It, much like the inferior sequels, fell into all the bad tropes and cliches: obnoxious, dumb characters, bad comedic moments, poor acting, and a busy plot with needless complications and contrivances. It also failed aesthetically for me with the ugly, muted color palette and silly angles and camerawork. There are bits and pieces that I liked such as the pre-credits scene, the single take shot following Myers, some of babysitter stuff, and some of the score. But overall, despite going back to its roots and crafting a Shape that was closer to Carpenter's original concept, I didn't find the film to be any better than the sequels.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...