Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lunchbox

Official WWE 2K Battlegrounds Discussion Thread

So I got this game black friday sale, and have been playing it every day. EVERY SINGLE day for the challenges. i've Unlocked everyone, and I've never noticed this before the most recent Jan Update

Wrestlers now sweat  after hitting a signature/ finisher it seems
77uu9nuj33e61.png?width=640&crop=smart&a

Interesting detail.
Its a shame that they dont have a deeper gameplay with more moves and more variety in terms of modes and matches...there is much potential in the game.

7 hours ago, Mani-Man said:

Interesting detail.
Its a shame that they dont have a deeper gameplay with more moves and more variety in terms of modes and matches...there is much potential in the game.

For me less is more.. of all the wrestlings my favorite was WCW nWo Revenge , it being limited in matches, edits and no custom moves or caw's took nothing away from that game for me.

Battlegrounds I absolutely love because for the first time in over a decade I am enjoying playing the game, no Cawing, not having to re-edit movesets, Not haveing to think about universe mode or what match types to set up. Less is more.

4 hours ago, Petey_the_Clown said:

For me less is more.. of all the wrestlings my favorite was WCW nWo Revenge , it being limited in matches, edits and no custom moves or caw's took nothing away from that game for me.

Battlegrounds I absolutely love because for the first time in over a decade I am enjoying playing the game, no Cawing, not having to re-edit movesets, Not haveing to think about universe mode or what match types to set up. Less is more.

I get that, thats why i often say the WWE would be smart if they would invest in more than one game.
You cant please everyone with the 2k series, so 2-3 different WWE games would be a smart thing to do.

That way you can also get the arcade gamers or casuals as potential buyer, while you also can have the people who want more simulation and stuff.

15 hours ago, Mani-Man said:

I get that, thats why i often say the WWE would be smart if they would invest in more than one game.
You cant please everyone with the 2k series, so 2-3 different WWE games would be a smart thing to do.

That way you can also get the arcade gamers or casuals as potential buyer, while you also can have the people who want more simulation and stuff.

ooooo This is where I think that HCTP remastered would have been the best seller for them. It's a blend of everything... and even to this day it graphically looks amazing. It's not even my favorite game of all time. but it certainly was the best made in terms of roster, gameplay, graphics and features as a complete package

+20 superstars still being added.

I should jump back on, at least on Fridays when the new characters drop. Wrestling Empire has taken all my attention lately.