Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lunchbox

Official WWE 2K Battlegrounds Discussion Thread

Do we know if there will be belts in this game? It adds a little replay value to these arcade titles.

Bayley's Karen haircut got me dead lol

Finally, a game that has Woods/Metalik's walking the ropes Elbow Drop lol

My opinions. Not too good ones to be fair. 

Question, is there like a 3-day early access with this game if I get the digital deluxe or something? Kinda hate that this and Mario are out the same day lol

16 hours ago, Fight Me. said:

Question, is there like a 3-day early access with this game if I get the digital deluxe or something? Kinda hate that this and Mario are out the same day lol

no 3 day early access for the game digital deluxe or otherwise

By chance any of you guys who bought the physical game don't need the Supercard QR Code would like to donate it to me hahaha. Can't buy the physical version of the game because of the pandemic which sucks. 

Have only played a few exhibition matches, but it's fun af. Definitely better to do multi-person matches with all the chaos. Even better with friends. Gonna dive into campaign later and hopefully unlock some more folks. My brother who barely plays WWE games anymore has been on it all day lol

So weird.

41 minutes ago, adestar said:

I have got this shop bought from game in uk and the pre order code for edge is not working. Anyone else had this problem?!

You got it on Xbox?

I'll just lost my Tweet thread here.

Thoughts on Battlegrounds:

• Good base. Probably released too soon

• It's not a Wrestling game. It's a fighting game w/ a WWE skin

• Everyone is too same’y. You can play 3 matches & you've done everything there is to do. Nothing feels unique

• Very paywall’y

• Iffy frame rate

Its a fun little game to pick up & arse about on. Its not something you'll be playing in 6mths time (well, unless you're still slogging through unlocking everyone w/o paying real cash)

It feels like it should have been a free game w/ 4 characters, and you just paywall the rest.

But for £30 or whatever it is, it's alright. Not great. And an embarrassment to the WWE license, especially after last year's debacle with WWE2K20, as 2K really needed to knock one out of the park after that, and unfortunately they didn't. But with Corona hitting, its forgivable.

Also #NotAd. I actually used real dolla to buy it so definitely not sponsored.

Corona isn't an excuse. They chose to work on the game and release it. Thank god I didn't waste my money on this.

Edited by Graeme Jones

Lmao 

Just played it for like 5 minutes on switch. I can’t be the only person who hates random controls schemes like the one in this game right ? 😭