Official WWE 2K Battlegrounds Discussion Thread

Lunchbox

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Mani-Man said:

Interesting detail.
Its a shame that they dont have a deeper gameplay with more moves and more variety in terms of modes and matches...there is much potential in the game.

For me less is more.. of all the wrestlings my favorite was WCW nWo Revenge , it being limited in matches, edits and no custom moves or caw's took nothing away from that game for me.

Battlegrounds I absolutely love because for the first time in over a decade I am enjoying playing the game, no Cawing, not having to re-edit movesets, Not haveing to think about universe mode or what match types to set up. Less is more.

4 hours ago, Petey_the_Clown said:

For me less is more.. of all the wrestlings my favorite was WCW nWo Revenge , it being limited in matches, edits and no custom moves or caw's took nothing away from that game for me.

Battlegrounds I absolutely love because for the first time in over a decade I am enjoying playing the game, no Cawing, not having to re-edit movesets, Not haveing to think about universe mode or what match types to set up. Less is more.

I get that, thats why i often say the WWE would be smart if they would invest in more than one game.
You cant please everyone with the 2k series, so 2-3 different WWE games would be a smart thing to do.

That way you can also get the arcade gamers or casuals as potential buyer, while you also can have the people who want more simulation and stuff.

15 hours ago, Mani-Man said:

I get that, thats why i often say the WWE would be smart if they would invest in more than one game.
You cant please everyone with the 2k series, so 2-3 different WWE games would be a smart thing to do.

That way you can also get the arcade gamers or casuals as potential buyer, while you also can have the people who want more simulation and stuff.

ooooo This is where I think that HCTP remastered would have been the best seller for them. It's a blend of everything... and even to this day it graphically looks amazing. It's not even my favorite game of all time. but it certainly was the best made in terms of roster, gameplay, graphics and features as a complete package

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
18 hours ago, maskedmaniac said:

Yeah I haven't touched this game either at all this year. It's a shame about the repetitive gameplay, it seems like no matter who you pick the matches always go the same way, tap the strike button 3 times and on the third time you hit them with an uppercut or whatever. Lame.

I don't even mind the gameplay personally, I just really wish there weren't microtransactions and that the CAW mode wasn't completely *censored*ing horrible. Without those two problems, I'd probably be playing it all the time.

• 1 month later...

It's so bad I still play this game every few days.. I like how it's a couple of quick matches , I usually just do the daily challenges (i've already unlocked every item and have close to a million spare bucks now I cant spend on anything at all)

What annoys me is I have it on PS4 and my Gf has a switch, I wanna pick it up for that but don't wanna do the grind again... which the accounts were linked ?

Archived