Undertaker Uploaded

Mizalike

this took me about two day’s to get face right hopefully everyone likes it, credit goes to @Azorthious for the tattoos textures

New Updated Face 

pZ3actzA_t.jpeg PtOZlftr_t.jpeg

Old Face:

bjeRMSFQ_t.jpeg

3ulCyPco_t.png

Search tags are: Mizalike, Themizalike, Undertaker 14

10 minutes ago, Petey_the_Clown said:

The goatee is a bit dark.. it's not your fault it's the lighting in game...

Make his eyes just a wee bit smaller and further apart.. Just a click or two. like one click outwards and One click higher up.
And Pow.. that would be spot on!

Ok I’m just gonna tweak it soon thanks for the feedback you honestly been a great help. 

yeh I'm liking the Mohawk taker... maybe because I was playing 2k15 for like 4 yrs .. He was one that kinda stuck with me a lot.

And you're welcome! Like i keep saying if we all help out then we all get better at cawing and can finally make something good out of the mess that 2k is gonna give us.

6 minutes ago, Petey_the_Clown said:

yeh I'm liking the Mohawk taker... maybe because I was playing 2k15 for like 4 yrs .. He was one that kinda stuck with me a lot.

And you're welcome! Like i keep saying if we all help out then we all get better at cawing and can finally make something good out of the mess that 2k is gonna give us.

I liked the Mohawk Taker. @Petey_the_Clown I updated the eyes I just tattoos and he should be uploaded tomorrow.

Archived