Post match replays

J-man89

Would it be so hard for them to just have the post match replay show you hit your signature and finisher? cause the way it is currently is so bad, it'll show a replay twice of you just reversing a punch, then it'll show you going for a pin and cut off before it even shows the ref count. Its just so terrible, it never shows anything good in the replay that happened in the match, and it never shows the match ending move, never cause it takes too much time showing you reversing a kick or a punch.

It would be such a simple change, just show the replay of your signature and finisher, but for some reason they never do it. They got it where the game just randomly selects reversals that happened in the match and some pin attempts.

I'm torn if this is worse than 2k15 with Lawler going, " and here's some of the highlights" lets have a look at that highlight" here's another Highlight" every single F@@@ing match

I did a match on 2k20 just now and the replays flashed with random ass moves and bumps i didn't even recall them being done in the match. There's clearly no logic

Archived