Mizalike’s Undertaker Showcase/ New Face Preview

Mizalike

The face texture is perfect!

But  the hair just seems really off, Maybe its just the bad textures on the 2k20 Hair styles...

I just don't know... something about the hair or the head shape isn't working for me. its a great idea tho. You trying to do all Takers under one slot?

32 minutes ago, Petey_the_Clown said:

The face texture is perfect!

But  the hair just seems really off, Maybe its just the bad textures on the 2k20 Hair styles...

I just don't know... something about the hair or the head shape isn't working for me. its a great idea tho. You trying to do all Takers under one slot?

I think it’s the head shape have you got any ref pics of his head. 

the last two attires are in game and the ones I made are just duplicates of the caw I made I can tweak his face abit more only cause I’m not happy with but this took 2 weeks cause I just getting back into caw making again, and I wanted to celebrate undertakers career with different eras of his gimmicks. 

I mean his side profile is off so I need to tweak that. But other than that I’m happy. I mean I ain’t good at creating people but I’m trying.

What I tend to do when trying to recreate Wrestlers from past games is screen grab their in game models from as many angles and try to port it over like for like.

having them side by side also helps I find.

takere.png

taker.png

In this case I do think its just the limited hair styles available. but you're gonna be hard pushed to do a better taker than the one in game... I think "k spend way more time on a few wrestlers models than the rest. HHH and Taker look like Next level quality next to Goldberg or Nash

12 minutes ago, Petey_the_Clown said:

What I tend to do when trying to recreate Wrestlers from past games is screen grab their in game models from as many angles and try to port it over like for like.

having them side by side also helps I find.

takere.png

taker.png

In this case I do think its just the limited hair styles available. but you're gonna be hard pushed to do a better taker than the one in game... I think "k spend way more time on a few wrestlers models than the rest. HHH and Taker look like Next level quality next to Goldberg or Nash

I see now, I need to tweak his face way more I think his nose is gonna be tricky. But thanks for the feedback. I’m gonna tweak his model soon. 

there was another question I wanted to ask which hairstyle should I use for ministry undertaker and short haired taker.

Archived