LuchaCaw 2k20

FriedCaws

Over on 2k20, search tag is Fried. I am uploading from my FriedChikara account because the uploader doesn't work on my main account.

Please no requests.

Abismo Negro Jr 

lPce9Vj.jpg

Aero Panther

sFchaIi.jpg

Aramis

nqeujdG.jpg

Artimaña

MdNyNf9.jpg

Charro Negro

tuUjFWr.jpg

Flamita

vis9WVk.png

The Great Sasuke

1YJlhdi.jpg

El Hijo de Abismo Negro

UdQtJ54.jpg

El Hijo de L.A. Park

BnD0TzE.jpg

Karis La Momia Jr

a6mx4o2.jpg

Kraiton

8eBrcWR.jpg

L.A. Park

WIlB6RB.jpg

Mortal Power Jr

idTQPb7.png

Mr. Arkangel

XHQBB7l.png

Mr. Iguana

BWPSGBM.jpg

Penta El Zero M

uAcBGCe.jpg

Rey Quetzal

Qf0rLxz.jpg

Rey Tormenta Jr

DTzfGMz.jpg

Sangre Negra

UptZGyy.jpg

Silver Panther

RxeTfk7.jpg

Skayler

VMzx22r.jpg

Titán

KGYaj24.jpg

Toxin

SXYFp7q.jpg

Ultimo Maldito

RrdMarG.png

Voltrex

ZfPwijh.jpg

Zika

1JVQZjE.jpg

8 hours ago, Petey_the_Clown said:

Can I ask a random Question.. Do any or all of your LA Parka Masks glitch out and go invisible during Entrances? I downloaded your one but since doing so It's made my own and any caw's with that mask bug out.

I have the entrances off but you're right it does glitch out during entrances. It doesn't seem to glitch out in create an entrance. I thought it might of had something with them fixing the materials for that mask in particular, I know it wasn't working at the very beginning and was eventually fixed much later, so I don't know. Changing the materials may work?

How strange, It usedto work fineuntil I Downloaded your parka and noticed it. No matter what caw I make now with that mask it glitches out in entrance.

it's one of two things.

1) I have reached my 880 image slots and everything after now glitches parts of my game. This is annoying as i've already wiped my game files once before.

2) something on your parka that has bugged out in the save file... Normally I wouldn't say its your caw, but this is 2k20... so who knows what happens!

On 6/25/2020 at 6:43 PM, Petey_the_Clown said:

How strange, It usedto work fineuntil I Downloaded your parka and noticed it. No matter what caw I make now with that mask it glitches out in entrance.

it's one of two things.

1) I have reached my 880 image slots and everything after now glitches parts of my game. This is annoying as i've already wiped my game files once before.

2) something on your parka that has bugged out in the save file... Normally I wouldn't say its your caw, but this is 2k20... so who knows what happens!

I'm sorry this has happened. I've tried a few things; changing the mask materials, getting rid of the hair and changing the entrance motion with not much luck. 

On 6/26/2020 at 1:33 PM, glennsoe said:

Amazing work Chief !

I know what I'm gonna be doing now for quite some time !

Thank You..

What's your Twitter handle so we can make sure the powers that be at 2k sees your great caws..

Thanks but I deleted my twitter a while back, it just gave me the shits after a while and somehow I think 2K just really don't give a shit about the caw creators that give back to their game. Still, that's cool.  I'm still over on instagram.

Some new caws, top two have been requests by the guys themselves which has been pretty cool. 

Mr. Arkangel

XHQBB7l.png

Mortal Power Jr. 

idTQPb7.png

Ultimo Maldito

RrdMarG.png

With la Parka's I found that if you texture a different mask, a hood and give him a  jacket, you can kinda blag the entrance without noticing.

Not a request, but to save me trying to spend time on this myself.... have you got a CAW Psychosis planned? AAA or WCW versions.

Oh WOW! It's great to see you back Fried! I've always been a fan of your luchadores and masked superstars since a long time ago.. If I remember correctly, I don't remember in which game it was and of course I am not requesting you to make it, but you made an UltraMantis Black CAW, which is one my favorite wrestlers and absolutely LOVED IT! If I recall you used to make a lot of CHIKARA CAWS back in the day which was awesome; I'm looking forward to see more of your work which has always been quality.

@Petey_the_Clown Thanks for the tip, no plans for a WCW Psicosis.

@HIGH and MIGHTY COLOR Thanks mate, it's been a while since I made some Chikara caws. Though I seem to remember I made a stack of them a few games ago. I think I'd feel a bit off doing some of them again with everything that has happened. 

@Joshistar Thanks mate, I only had 5 upload slots to upload a few things. For anyone interested

Lady Maravilla

HU5ea3T.png

Keyra

47GrYC2.jpg

Ram Kaichow

WqbOeI3.png

Baronessa

kApow1J.png

Hyper Misao

LC7OFLl.png

And I think I did a few of the Stardom Mask Fiesta attires.

But for now

Flamita uploaded

vis9WVk.png

On 7/4/2020 at 12:49 AM, FriedCaws said:

@HIGH and MIGHTY COLOR Thanks mate, it's been a while since I made some Chikara caws. Though I seem to remember I made a stack of them a few games ago. I think I'd feel a bit off doing some of them again with everything that has happened. 

Yeah I can totally understand this; In fact, I was so shocked and saddened by the histories that came out from the company and the people who ran it. *Censored* those guys for what they did. What I do have to admit though is that back in the 00's, CHIKARA was literally my favorite indy company and legit thought they were the third best promotion in America alongside ROH at the time. CHIKARA was very different from every other company in terms of what they were doing, being a family friendly comedic alternative for pro-wrestling and also had some of the best talent available at the time wrestling for them like AJ Styles, Daniel Bryan, Cesaro, Chris Hero, Delirious, etc. What made it so great in my opinion was their comedy style and how they adapted it to their matches; They could have great matches while adding comedic spots. What a sad and horrible ending for a company that was once one of the most popular in the independent scene.

Anyways, I am also a huge fan of lucha libre too since I am Mexican lol, and you creating all of these guys who people have rarely seen or ever even heard about  is what I like about you man; apart from your amazing work and talent obviously with your creations, you give these wrestlers more exposure so people get to know them and some of them are actually great!

EDIT: Found the UltraMantis Black you made, it was in 2K17; I still remember I would always play as him lol
https://ibb.co/NNb1jz5

@Joshistar thanks mate, I've still got the logos around and I probably won't make it again if you need or want anything let me know.

@RussoMania I agree about Chikara, it's sad. Personally, but moreso for the people who had to go through what has been said went on there. 

Added and uploaded Aero Panther DTU.

sFchaIi.jpg

One of my favourite visuals from corona impacted wrestling 2020.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived