Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jmerc

Official The Horror Show at Extreme Rules Discussion Thread

While the premise for this match was a bit detrimental, they delivered a great heated grudge match. Rey is a gem. This guy gets it. Vince needs to pour money into him like he did for Undertaker.

Just now, PaperThinWalls said:

While the premise for this match was a bit detrimental, they delivered a great heated grudge match. Rey is a gem. Vince needs to pour money into him like did for Undertaker.

I think this may have been their way of writing him out. Apparently Rey has been working without a contract to finish this program. Hopefully they can work something out though.

Just now, Fight Me. said:

I think this may have been their way of writing him out. Apparently Rey has been working without a contract to finish this program. Hopefully they can work something out though.

They NEED to work something out. This is guy is more of an asset to WWE than Undertaker.

1 minute ago, Fight Me. said:

Imagine if Erick Rowan comes back here lol

Been thinking for the past few weeks he'll do a cameo and bounce to wherever like how Slater did