Official The Horror Show at Extreme Rules Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So...this is the first show I’ve watched in months, this is what I saw:

• MVP declaring himself champion for a belt he never won
  • Bayley making herself a “ref” with no basis and making an unofficial 3-count

• A match where the only way to win is to rip your opponent’s eye out

• Ziggler choosing extremely biased stipulations for his title match

Who, if anyone, is running this mess? Even in kayfabe terms a GM or some sort of authority figure is needed to sort this shit out.

I noticed the SD commentary team were only around for the first half hour of the show and then just there to introduce the Swamp Fight but that's it lmao

Didn't noticed til I wondered where they were for Sasha/Asuka but that counted as a Raw match.

20 hours ago, Creepia said:

3 years ago. I guess you missed the early 90s, and the mid 90s, and the early PG HD era, and the mid 2010s. They pull the same shit every single year that make no sense or never get resolved, and fans just accept it and nothing ever changes. They have a good string of raw episodes and it's all "are they finally learning???" When in reality a couple weeks later they still make irrational decisions and insulting fans. 

They have an amazing roster and pull out awesome stuff (how NXT is still going strong is a miracle), but fans are still placated and just accept the shit thrown at them. If it was any other form of media WWE would have crumbled years ago. But yeah I hope you enjoy this show that wont matter in a month and you wont remember in a year. 

I started watching during Bret-Shawn build to WM 12, wwe was good to me up till 2017. It had some good and bad moments but I enjoyed it for the most part.

That's great, if you enjoy it then I cant take away your enjoyment. They are still a terrible company for providing coherent entertainment. 

In other words, this show was okay I guess? Only match I skipped was Bayley and Nikki Cross. 

5 minutes ago, Ziggy Vercetti said:

Just realized something. Wtf happened to the Bar Fight or was that not set for the PPV?

Think they changed their mind on that. I think they're just facing this week on SD.

Noticed this last night. Thought they were gonna shake hands or something.

Man, I really enjoyed that PPV. Asuka/Sasha (bar the overbooked finish) was my MOTN, followed by Mysterio/Rollins. New Day/NakaSaro was a fire opener too and Bayley/Cross was good/ McIntyre/Ziggler wasn't as good as McIntyre's matches with Rollins and Lashley imo but fun nonetheless. Didn't enjoy the Swamp Fight too much though. Felt it dragged too much at times. Fiend's back though! :D

Other than the swamp fight I thought extreme rules was ok. Rey and Seth bad a stupid eye finish but we all know that was coming and Sasha and Askua while a stupid finish does make me want to watch Raw.

Pretty decent show given the circumstances.

• Jmerc unpinned this topic

Archived