Official The Horror Show at Extreme Rules Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, miguelnuva said:

Wwe while being stupid and near boring at times is not as bad to me as it is for others.

At times? You mean 90% of its history, and it will never change. 

5 hours ago, Crazy. said:

Would have been good if WWE didn't make it super obvious that New Day are gonna win by letting Cesaro and Nakamura have their number on every single episode of Smackdown leading up to this PPV.

There are many things wrong with WWE but imo the worst is their formula leading to PPVs. I wish WWE became more unpredictable. Tbh I’d rather hotshotting, albeit good hotshotting if it means unpredictability and good TV

I'm glad they realized the Jeff-Sheamus bar fight was in poor taste lol Or was it moved to SD next week?

And I was gonna mention why isn't Andrade/Garza vs. Street Profits happening but then remembered Dawkins just became a dad lol Oh well, it's better suited for SummerSlam anyway if he's back by then. We'll get the Mania match we were supposed to before Theory replaced Andrade.

20 hours ago, Creepia said:

At times? You mean 90% of its history, and it will never change. 

Nope, Wwe has been good way more than 10% of the time I've been watching. I don't think it got really bad to like 3 years ago.

3 years ago. I guess you missed the early 90s, and the mid 90s, and the early PG HD era, and the mid 2010s. They pull the same shit every single year that make no sense or never get resolved, and fans just accept it and nothing ever changes. They have a good string of raw episodes and it's all "are they finally learning???" When in reality a couple weeks later they still make irrational decisions and insulting fans. 

They have an amazing roster and pull out awesome stuff (how NXT is still going strong is a miracle), but fans are still placated and just accept the shit thrown at them. If it was any other form of media WWE would have crumbled years ago. But yeah I hope you enjoy this show that wont matter in a month and you wont remember in a year. 

New Day with Brother D-Von. :D

If MVP paid to make the new US title and proclaim himself the champ, why doesn't everybody make a new title for themselves? ???

If I was KO, I wouldn't have come back so soon after that outbreak a few weeks ago if they have nothing for me. How tf is he still wrapped up with Seth Rollins and co after all this time lmao

Bet Lacey Evans ain't got shit to say about KO using the BME lmao

Aye man, JBL didn't need to throw unnecessary shade at Andre to put over Big Show lol

Drew keeps saying the Horror Show that is Extreme Rules and it bothers me so much lol

I hate that Bray is tryna bring back the hillbilly look, but WWE keeps reminding us of the more supernatural phase before he got repackaged lol

This reminds me, they should add standing tag finishers in the games for these tornado style matches. ?

They trying all the OMG moments tonight.

Shinsuke barely let this man do one rotation of the swing before coming in with his knee. :lol:

• Jmerc unpinned this topic

Archived