#SpeakingOut

Guest Fight Me.

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Text and voice messages can’t be altered? I feel like what was said on the previous page. He is accused using just enough “evidence” to put it in your wad that he is guilty. Nothing in those text scream grooming to me. It opens the door a little but I don’t automatically go there. I also still believe in innocent until proven guilty. If all the allegations are true than shame on Dream and good riddance but I’m not there yet

5 minutes ago, Counting Lights said:

Not sure how you can say that with all the texts and voice messages coming to light. I get if you're a fan of his but....c'mon man.

just for the simple reason that it's not really credible evidence. 

the kids from the first accusations were exposed as racists and the whole things was almost certainly faked. and like I've said, if there was more to it, it would be under investigation. I'm not sure, but I think they didn't even brought it to the police. 

The second time, those 4 photos really don't look like much of evidence, and like I've said, those could easily be faked in minutes and were posted by a girl with no correlation to the supposed to victims. It was said there were more than 70 photos, but none were later posted, nor did the matter been brought to the police. It's interesting to me how they are not really made in continuation, and there is no time marks nor anything really on those... so... yeah, I don't find ot as credible evidence, sorry. 

The Josh Fuller story... again, dude explicitly said there wasn't anything sexual ever in their communication, but for some reason he did charaterised it as "grooming". And as far as I have gathered they probably did meet and talked years ago? But again, no real evidence or stories of certain situations or something... 

So, I don't know man... but a lot of this this does't seem credible at all.

9 minutes ago, Bushy. said:

Not really speakingout news, but Tessa Blanchard has been fired. 

Don't think it's #speakingout related, she was just ghosting Impact while holding the world title hostage in Mexico lol

True. While we're at it, looks like Michael Elgin is gone from Impact as well. Apparently he got into a fight with Sami Callihan on his way out too lol

Problematic how? 

I mean, JBL for example got a Wrestlemania job and is getting into HoF... 

Did they release Travis Banks quietly after a while just due to bad PR or? I didn't see a statemnt made about everything, other than that it was "under an investigation". Same about Jordan Devlin... I mean, I get that some cases really are under investigation, but still... your NXT UK Womens champion was pretty vocal about everything, a lot of your wrestlers were actually. But as a company, the reactions were pretty mild. Yes I agree that you can't always jump the gun, but come on... 

I think they are in a real shitstorm PR wise, including the COVID-19 situation. 

15 hours ago, Fight Me. said:

True. While we're at it, looks like Michael Elgin is gone from Impact as well. Apparently he got into a fight with Sami Callihan on his way out too lol

I heard too. Never liked him so I’m glad. Looks like his career may be over. 

That Quackenbush apology is bullshit, the dude is legit cutting a promo and has always been a slimeball. I use to wonder why he wasn't booking everywhere cause he is legit amazing, but as the years went on i kept hearing stories and realized the reason why he doesn't get booked everywhere is because he is a total piece of shit. I finally seen one of the "review" emails and how Quackenbush has never gotten punched in the mouth by anyone is actually pretty incredible. 

I haven't been keeping up with the story in a while. 

but I'm reading how he didn't adress the timeline? In the sense of... he said he has informed WWE when they signed him about her, but she also posted a photo of them together in May 2019? I know the date on the phone can be fabricated in a minute, but idk

Holy smokes! This is a weird time in our lives, isn't it? I'm extremely happy that people are Speaking Out. And I'm happy that the perverts have been caught. Man, the stories are some of the most unsettling things I've ever read in my life.

On 7/8/2020 at 8:43 PM, AONO. said:

I haven't been keeping up with the story in a while. 

but I'm reading how he didn't adress the timeline? In the sense of... he said he has informed WWE when they signed him about her, but she also posted a photo of them together in May 2019? I know the date on the phone can be fabricated in a minute, but idk

She didn't lie that they traveled together cause she was in the audience together with two other female Wrestlers that  were working for SHINE Wrestling at that time.

It was at some NXT Tapings as far as I remember. Was surprised to see her there and thought they will sign her but they didn't.

Maybe he made sure she is not getting signed by blocking her in the process? I don't know but I don't see any other reason why she was planted in the audience and why the camera went to her at least 2-3 times when she was there.

3 hours ago, Saturi said:

She didn't lie that they traveled together cause she was in the audience together with two other female Wrestlers that  were working for SHINE Wrestling at that time.

It was at some NXT Tapings as far as I remember. Was surprised to see her there and thought they will sign her but they didn't.

Maybe he made sure she is not getting signed by blocking her in the process? I don't know but I don't see any other reason why she was planted in the audience and why the camera went to her at least 2-3 times when she was there.

So, they traveled together during his NXT time? That's what I don't understand,  since he said he informed WWE about her and the alleged stalking when he signed with them. I mean, I don't believe he would outright publicly lie about something like that because I don't see a good reason why would they support that lie. 

No idea about that taping that you are mentioning, but why do you think that shows that they were traveling together at that time? 

1 hour ago, AONO. said:

So, they traveled together during his NXT time? That's what I don't understand,  since he said he informed WWE about her and the alleged stalking when he signed with them. I mean, I don't believe he would outright publicly lie about something like that because I don't see a good reason why would they support that lie. 

No idea about that taping that you are mentioning, but why do you think that shows that they were traveling together at that time? 

Well I can't confirm they really were in the same car but I can tell that it was the same time because she was in the Show.

She also posted Pictures on her Twitter now that got posted on this thread:

https://wrestlingnews.co/wwe-news/matt-riddles-accuser-candy-cartwright-comes-forward-with-photographic-evidence-to-refute-stalker-claim/

Looks very real to me.

1 hour ago, Saturi said:

Well I can't confirm they really were in the same car but I can tell that it was the same time because she was in the Show.

She also posted Pictures on her Twitter now that got posted on this thread:

https://wrestlingnews.co/wwe-news/matt-riddles-accuser-candy-cartwright-comes-forward-with-photographic-evidence-to-refute-stalker-claim/

Looks very real to me.

that's what I'm saying, just because she was in NXT audience, doesn't mean they traveled together.

first time I saw those, my first thought was "the date can easily be faked", but then I saw the shirt comparison... so yeah... that makes it more beliavable... 

but still, things still don't make sense... so he gave WWE notice while they were scouting him, but a year after did a complete 180 and went back to the affair?  

On 7/10/2020 at 4:21 PM, AONO. said:

that's what I'm saying, just because she was in NXT audience, doesn't mean they traveled together.

first time I saw those, my first thought was "the date can easily be faked", but then I saw the shirt comparison... so yeah... that makes it more beliavable... 

but still, things still don't make sense... so he gave WWE notice while they were scouting him, but a year after did a complete 180 and went back to the affair?  

Whatever happen or didn't happen might be a lie from the one side or another but as a fact remains that they were together at the date Candy said and the pictures prove it.

Archived