#SpeakingOut

Guest Fight Me.

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Keith's story hit hard. Maybe because it felt so normal (but then, I guess to start off most of these probably did), or maybe because he wrote it out so calmly and so detailed. Or maybe because he's a guy and because of that I can put myself in his shoes a little more.

This world is pretty *censored* up huh?

jesus man. there has to be a real conversation about the wrestling community and what within it makes it so welcoming of shit like this. this is reminding me of the catholic church.

3 hours ago, T-Hell said:

Man, I don't agree nor support that random guy, but geez wrestlers are rude nowadays. 

... dude. I got no problem with you, but this is a bad take from you here man. They got every right to be rude as *Censored* there.

5 hours ago, T-Hell said:

Man, I don't agree nor support that random guy, but geez wrestlers are rude nowadays. 

No they're not, and in this case they're even more right in being rude. 

Brock is up next..

The NYPost.com reported the following on Wednesday with a claim from former WWE Superstar Terri Runnels regarding "The Beast Incarnate."

I don’t have a lot of respect for Brock, I don’t think Brock respects wrestling fans. Brock did something that if it was in today’s day and time …

He showed his penis to me and called my name as I was walking past where he was in the dressing room and opened his towel so I could see his manly bits. I would have much rather him not be so disrespectful of a female that’s been in this business for as long as I have been.

He knew he was gonna have a lot of power, that they were gonna give him the strap but at that point, I’d been in this business a long time. I have respect and what he did was very, very wrong. From a respect standpoint, from a sexual harassment standpoint, it was wrong.

this honestly does not suprise me about Brock.

She keeps bringing up respect and having been in the business for a long time... I hope that doesn't mean she thinks that only vets or people worthy of respect should be immune to harassment. 

Wouldn’t have expected Brock to do that, but those incidents were commonplace back then as “ribs”. Should’ve never happened obviously, but anything pre cell phone era about sexual misconduct back then isn’t surprising at all. Could only imagine the 80’s & 90’s. 

Same. There is no update really on that case is there?

I remeber they claimed there were 70 more photos of evidence but nothing more was shown. Nor they continued to push the story, or anything.  And those 4 screenshots seem really fake if I am honest, and they can be created in minutes. And they come from a girl "who was asked to post it". 

The Josh Fuller tweets provide little context and he himself said there wasn't anything sexual, but somehow he tried to make it look like it was grooming. He also gave support to earlier accusations which were 90% fake... so that's odd too. 
I just think that if there was something, especially if it was a group of kids as some claim, it would've already come out and the story would be pushed. These kind of things are taken a bit more seriously than usual sexual missconduct towards women, to put it that way...  

I hope for everyones sake there wasn't anything that was going on... and even if he is innocent, the damage has been done. 

Archived