#SpeakingOut

Guest Fight Me.

2 hours ago, Lunchbox said:

The weird thing is now people are going back and looking to find anything bad and put people on blast for it, not just sexual harassment. The whole PWG roster has to be worried probably.

that's the thing... and I've seen it coming a few days ago. 

And a lot of people are getting validated by generic bot like comments when they maybe shouldn't. I don't find it healthy at all.

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Lunchbox said:

The weird thing is now people are going back and looking to find anything bad and put people on blast for it, not just sexual harassment. The whole PWG roster has to be worried probably.

And this is exactly why I said the other day why I wish twitter didn’t exist :lol: I mean, it’s not even the #SpeakingOut movement that started this, but just counter culture in general. 

maaaan, if I became rich/famous/celebrity/athlete/artist/whatever, I’m completely deleting my old social media and making a brand new one and I’m never posting any personal feelings or politics on it. Not even condoning anyone doing or saying anything bad on social media, but if you suspect you’ve tweeted something offensive in the past, get rid of it or it will be seen. 

10 hours ago, Lunchbox said:

Thats what happens with these twitter hastags and movements. Although it sheds crucial light on some truly scummy activity. 

However it also gives carte blanche to all these people who just take enjoyment on dragging people through the dirt. I don't think it's right to dig through people's past to try and find any sort or wrong doings as a means to cancel said individual. 

People grow and change with times and idiotic comments said years past doesn't necessarily reflect who the are today. I'm of course not condoning anyone's actions and people do have to take accountability for the stuff they say and do. 

These movements do always leave somewhat of a sour taste in my mouth as it oftens descends it what I feel like is a witch hunt. Then again it might have to be a unfavorable side effect to a otherwise worthwhile cause. 

I think I just don’t like when people say “I’m not surprised”. Like you know before he was doing all this ? I’ve heard of Aries being and dick and hard to work with but that’s it. 

Joey Ryan’s gimmick is that he’s a sleeze ball, but I didn’t actually think he was as a perverted sleeze ball in real life. 

I said it because THERE ARE allegations against Aries. And no I'm not surprised, let's not pretend this isn't the same dude that didn't corner Christy Hemme in the ring and put his crotch in her face because she accidentally announced him/Roode as Kaz/Daniels and that he was a *Censored* to Zelina Vega.

8 hours ago, Bushy. said:

I think I just don’t like when people say “I’m not surprised”. Like you know before he was doing all this ? I’ve heard of Aries being and dick and hard to work with but that’s it. 

Joey Ryan’s gimmick is that he’s a sleeze ball, but I didn’t actually think he was as a perverted sleeze ball in real life. 

Joey Ryan's name came up alot before all this speak out stuff. It always went away though. The Micheal Elgin shit was known when Impact signed him, its legit the reason why he left Japan cause they just stopped using him when everything was uncovered so thats know. The El Ligero shit apparently was a awfully kept secret CAUSE WRESTLERS WERE OPENLY CUTTING PROMOS ABOUT IT, that the last i checked were still up on youtube. I know Teddy Harts name is finally coming up, thats all that needs to be said there. 

Also *Censored* sammy, dude isnt sorry for shit.

Apparently a *Censored* ton of stuff is about to come out about CHIKARA and their trainers. Im *censored*ing praying Claudio and Hero aren't pieces of shit. 

7 minutes ago, Lunchbox said:

Apparently a *Censored* ton of stuff is about to come out about CHIKARA and their trainers. Im *censored*ing praying Claudio and Hero aren't pieces of shit. 

Saw Kobald is gone, but there's seems to be some stuff about Quack and Icarus.

Archived