#SpeakingOut

Guest Fight Me.

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think the Sammy stuff is anyway as bad as the actual rape and abuse from Star and Joey. Still bad, but Sammy made REALLY bad and shitty joke when he was younger. I don't think he actually wants to rape her or anyone, but he definitely owes the public an apology and a personal apology to Sasha

Big shoutout to all the women and men coming out speaking on horrible things happening to them. Nothing but respect from me and I hope justice is served one way or another. I just hope these crucial allegations don’t get shadowed by some cheating allegations. I know cheating on a spouse is very bad, but sexual, predator like and mental abuse is much worse. I’m not trying to downplay cheating but there’s more serious situations needing the light. My take on it, I don’t usually speak on these things here.

3 minutes ago, TNFNS said:

Big shoutout to all the women and men coming out speaking on horrible things happening to them. Nothing but respect from me and I hope justice is served one way or another. I just hope these crucial allegations don’t get shadowed by some cheating allegations. I know cheating on a spouse is very bad, but sexual, predator like and mental abuse is much worse. I’m not trying to downplay cheating but there’s more serious situations needing the light. My take on it, I don’t usually speak on these things here.

that’s a fact. i said earlier someone tried Xavier Woods in with everybody else for cheating with Paige and that angered me. it’s weird though because in America we don’t give a shit, but i know other countries take cheating super seriously. like wasn’t Shibata suspended or some shit for cheating? and then the whole thing with Adam Blampied a few years ago.

16 minutes ago, EJ! said:

that’s a fact. i said earlier someone tried Xavier Woods in with everybody else for cheating with Paige and that angered me. it’s weird though because in America we don’t give a shit, but i know other countries take cheating super seriously. like wasn’t Shibata suspended or some shit for cheating? and then the whole thing with Adam Blampied a few years ago.

Oh yeah that’s true as well, I remember Taichi getting a suspension and paycut too. It’s real serious in Japanese culture. I’m just hoping they can keep it on the side until the more serious matters get resolved.

Archived