#SpeakingOut

Guest Fight Me.

i’m actually really glad this is all happening as painful as it is. i have my issues with the toxicity of the wrestling community as a whole and the more weirdo pieces of shit we can weed out the better. wrestling itself is a great thing but the fact that the darkness behind the scenes overshadows everything and is the thing that exposes mainstream audiences to wrestling *censored*ing sucks.

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

someone threw Xavier Woods name out there and my heart dropped but they were just stupidly grouping the Paige tape in with all of this because he apparently was engaged at the time 

1 hour ago, Lunchbox said:

The weird thing is there are a ton of wrestlers i expected stuff to come out about and they seem to be squeaky clean .

Are the wrestlers you expected popular or have connections or something? 

WWE doesn't have a conscience, they'll take action only for PR reasons, if they do. I wouldn't be surprised if they rehire VD after this whole thing blows over, if no one else. Remember how Vince told Ashley to keep quiet about her being raped by a military personnel to avoid ruining their relationship? I'm sure WWE alone has far more #SpeakingOut stories than anyone can guess. Didn't Pat Patterson molest a teen who set up rings? 

I think Trent Seven is fine. One of the girls posted a fairly detailed description of what went down. No one was underage, just below US drinking age (meaning under 21). And they actually wanted to get with Trent. They just found it creepy that when he got drunker he asked again to make sure they were over 18., like he forgot their ages (which seems like he should ask about to be safe?) Like, I don't think this belongs in the same strain of thought as everything else that's coming out.

they lit Will up.

i went on Will’s page and his caption for the apology is almost as bad as the apology

TL;DR:

”Sorry about being mostly innocent and being a great guy for wrestling well and defending a friend by blackballing this girl even though I didn’t do that and she’s lying. I apologize for her being a liar and bullying my friend in the wrestling business who I helped because I’m a great guy. She made me blackball her even though I didn’t and I apologize for being so innocent and not doing anything wrong at all really if you think about. *loud body part selling*”

14 hours ago, Bushy. said:

Yeah, we not cancelling Will Ospreay. 

Of course this is not as bad as the other things that came out, but he still blackballed her.
I mean him defending a friend and all that he couldnt see would do what that friend was accused of, isnt too bad.
You know that person or think you know them and cant imagine them doing such awful things...thats understandable.
Maybe even butting heads with someone who you heard etc talks bad about you, your girlfriend.
But using your influence to keep someone from being booked and so on...is pretty shitty.
If that is all, i dont think ospreay should be "cancelled".
But getting blackballed for a while and all, having to make up for the shit he pulled...is imo the better way to go.
Unless of course he did worse things.

Anway...what the actual *Censored* Guevara?
How do those people get raised to find rape jokes fine?
Seriously, what shitty parents and education do people get who find it okay to make jokes about Rape?
Rape...as in Sexual Assaulting another person...*censored*ing hell.
This pisses me off so much, what *censored*ed up idiot would joke about rape, would find anything funny or positive about it?

I’m not even gonna lie to you. Ospreay always rubbed me the wrong way :lol: like something about his attitude/ego. 

But anyways, after diving deeper into the matters, I think Matt Riddle is innocent tbh. Like looking at the screenshots, dates etc. Velveteen Dream is done though. No sympathy for him. 

Archived