#SpeakingOut

Guest Fight Me.

13 minutes ago, EJ! said:

that seems like a real easy defense and actual investigators could easily verify if texts are doctored or not. if she was gonna lie i’d like to think she would be smarter about it than that.

Twitter itself figured it out, and apparently the time she said this ordeal happened and the ticket screenshot she posted are a year apart. 

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Never heard or can find anything on Kylie Rae and Jericho...but her exit from AEW always makes me wonder.

Also, the Velveteen Dream evidence...yikes. Dude going after little boys now.

just saw the VD shit. jesus *censored*ing christ what is wrong with that *Censored*? it’s over man get his ass outta here.

there’s an admittedly funny but sad joke going around that most these guys’ll probably end up in Impact.

49 minutes ago, Jeb ? said:

I thought VD's name was cleared last time, *Censored*

Last i heard the whole thing was fabricated...but the why wasnt clear.
Either Racist motivated or messed up fanboys who lost grip of reality.
So i dont know about this one, could be the same or this could be the real deal...if it is, he is done for rightfully.
Disgusting if true.

Part of me wants to mute this all for selfish reasons.
I fear that more of my favorites get exposed and handling that is tough.
But i cant mute this or ignore it...this needs to happen and i think everybody who has a story, should tell it.
Yeah i get many feel ashamed and scared...and me being on the outside makes it easy to tell people to speak up...but this needs to happen.
The whole industry needs to burned down, the bad trees need to be cut so that it can be rebuilt on a better ground.

Everybody who is a piece of shit, needs to be exposed no matter how hard it is for fans.

What i worry is that people who might not have done such things, get thrown into the same mixer as those who did sexual abuse etc.
I mean yeah emotional abuse, being a *censored*ing asshole while training people is shitty too...but its a difference if people sexually abused some or not.
And we  cant treat those the same.
Sexual abusers need to get thrown out of the business and never return, those who were "just" assholes need to be called out to do better.

Thats at least my opinion...but maybe in general abusers need to be cut from the business altogether...i dont know whats best in this situation.

14 hours ago, Bushy. said:

I’m curious as to if you’d guys would still be fans of wrestlers who wee accused of something. 

Because look at Michael Jackson. He was accused for DECADES (and got off) but I still personally feel like he’s guilty. However, although I’m a casual fan of his, playing his music doesn’t bother me and he’s still one of the GOATs. 

nope, I wouldn't. 

I'm not a fan of any celebrity, athlete or artist in that way I could go against what I stand as a person. Especially not wrestlers. 

Maybe it sounds like a bold statement, but I just don't have that much admiratiom about people I don't know.

I recuse my earlier comments about Jimmy Havoc. The initial allegations were not that damning, but the following ones aren’t looking good. 

The reality is, I don’t think we are ever going to see an end to these types of allegations in the pro wrestling industry. I’d wager that there are innumerable cases going back decades that could surface. 

It's good that everybody can say what they need to say, and to that the field could be cleared even if it's just a little. Like someone said, due to the fact it was always been knows that a lot of people in the busines are shit and probably have done a lot of shitty things, even if people don't realise they were. 

However, I really don't like the fact that even though it's a good shitstorm due to things I have just said, it's also becoming a shitstorm where some things aren't properly talked about. But yeah... twitter and wrestling sites. 

I don’t know about the Dream stuff. I’m very hesitant on believing allegations right away and this one has a lot of holes. Dream may be dumb but a predator I’m not sure. Playing a little devils advocate. Dream got into wrestling young, hell he is still young. Maybe he actually is trying to help younger people getting into wrestling. All the “evidence” to me seems harmless but I can see where it reaches that fine line or can be taken a certain way. If you had a lot more damning evidence wouldn’t you release it if you are already blowing up his spot per se. Seems to me Dream being more naive than a predator.

10 minutes ago, BestInTheWorld614 said:

I don’t know about the Dream stuff. I’m very hesitant on believing allegations right away and this one has a lot of holes. Dream may be dumb but a predator I’m not sure. Playing a little devils advocate. Dream got into wrestling young, hell he is still young. Maybe he actually is trying to help younger people getting into wrestling. All the “evidence” to me seems harmless but I can see where it reaches that fine line or can be taken a certain way. If you had a lot more damning evidence wouldn’t you release it if you are already blowing up his spot per se. Seems to me Dream being more naive than a predator.

Nah dude, it's multiple sources with similar stories. The way he texted was creepy, the voice messages were next level, and demanding that they keep these things a secret? He knew what he was doing was wrong. Like, if anything Dream is the one with the most evidence against him out of anyone.

Archived