Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
GamOuZz

GamOuZz’s CREATION, @gamouzz_off on Twitter

thanks man! if you take a good look at the first post, on each image you have the tags

I mean that is flawless... but why though? I don't understand why people hatig the in Game Rock... he aint too bad

Although your one will definitely be slimmer like he was in 2000 .. his in game model with 2015 Rock's Body is too muscled

I especially love the Hollywood Rock version, that's why I did it again otherwise I would have been content with the one from the games. I invite you to join me on twitter for my daily updates, I could not post often here

.... For once I'm gonna be harsh,

something about the eyes is off, like i've seen others do a banging jericho and the eyes and the hair colour don't sync up with yours. he Kinda  looks like AEW's MJF with Longer hair.

Your rock looks amazing. Do you have a side pic of his younger version? I want to know wich hairstyle you used.

Your jericho needs some improovements. With coloring his hairlines he will be looking better. And the face you have to remorph. Maybe use other reference pics.

I never knew I needed a Tyson CAW. But it turns out I do. 

I also like your Y2J and Punk. Looking good. 

I created an account just to tell you this. 

Don't normally Like bumping But I too am itching for that Jericho... I thin Gamouzz doesn't check in much here.. he's mostly on twitter, and seems to have gone back to 2k19 for a bit. I'm sure he'll upload once he checks in tho. *fingers crossed

Defract texture

3d750110.jpg
53cad310.jpg

sorry guys i can't be active here, i'm on twitter every day and i had taken 2k19 a bit.

I will always post the final versions here