Vince McMahon Reportedly Thinks Angel Garza Is a Younger Version of Eddie Guerrero

Emptiness.

WWE Chairman Vince McMahon reportedly sees big things in RAW Superstar Angel Garza.  Garza is the latest star to become a favorite of Vince and word is that the WWE boss has referred to him as a younger version of WWE Hall of Famer Eddie Guerrero, according to Alex McCarthy of talkSPORT. Vince was said to be a huge fan of Eddie.  The 27 year old Garza is currently working the red brand in the stable with Zelina Vega and Andrade, but they have been teasing a possible split between Garza and Andrade. Garza lost to Kevin Owens on last night’s RAW. On a related note, WWE recently updated their RAW banner that promotes the show and Garza replaced Becky Lynch, who was removed because she’s currently away while pregnant.

Credit: https://wrestlingheadlines.com/vince-mcmahon-reportedly-thinks-angel-garza-is-a-younger-version-of-wwe-legend/

1 hour ago, Counting Lights said:

Good for Garza, but IMHO Andrade has much more to offer as the "top" latino star. 

Agreed, but Garza definitely strikes me much more of a "young Eddie Guerrero", so I can see where this report is coming from, if there is anything to it. Both are class though and I hope they both go on to achieve big things.

yeah, and then he will change his mind because Garza didn't live up to some vision of what a "Eddie like superstar" is supposed to be, or what a "top latin star" is supposed to be. 

If a latin superstar shows some charisma and doesn't wear a mask, he is the next Eddie Guerrero, and if he is flashy luchador and wears a mask, then he is the next Rey Mysterio. 

If they would not always lumpt hem in those categories, that would be cool. 

39 minutes ago, miguelnuva said:

Truth has great booking for a comedy character. He's on TV nearly every week.

So is Sasha Banks. Or Cesaro. Or Bray Wyatt. You get my drift

Being on TV =/= good booking

R-Truth is being underutilized. He has one segment, that he's been doing for nearly a year now, every two weeks, because the WWE is incapable of doing the 24/7 gimmick well

On 6/18/2020 at 2:55 AM, LEGION said:

So is Sasha Banks. Or Cesaro. Or Bray Wyatt. You get my drift

Being on TV =/= good booking

R-Truth is being underutilized. He has one segment, that he's been doing for nearly a year now, every two weeks, because the WWE is incapable of doing the 24/7 gimmick well

I like Sasha Banks in her role currently. I would love to see her  pushed more but I enjoy the tag team with Baylee.

Same with Truth, he could be pushed and made serious but I enjoy him for what he is as a comedy character.

I agree with you on Cesaro, he should have been in the main even with the brand split.

I won't speak on Bray Wyatt. 

Archived