Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Fight Me.

WWE COVID-19 Thread

WWE has confirmed a developmental talent tested positive for COVID-19, therefore everyone on-site will be tested immediately out of caution.

The company released a statement from WWE’s Associate Medical Director, Dr. Jeffrey Dugas, which explains the following:

“A developmental talent, who was last on site at WWE’s training facility on Tuesday, June 9, has tested positive for COVID-19. Since that time, no other individuals that attended the facility have reported symptoms. However, out of an abundance of caution and to ensure the health and safety of the company’s performers and staff, all talent, production crew and employees on site at the training and production facilities will be tested for COVID-19 immediately. Following the test results, WWE plans to proceed with its normal television production schedule.”

NXT wrestlers and Performance Center trainees first started being used as audience members last month. During tonight’s show, a select number of fans were included as well. 

WWE did not confirm which wrestler tested positive, but one source did clarify that the person in question is a PC trainee … not someone on NXT TV.

Can someone fix my text?

Apparently today's taping's have been cancelled. 

Wow, so they knew that thye had a positive test, and decided to let fans in to the tapings anyway? BIG YIKES.

Whats crazy is that apparently Raw had some regular fans in attendee, which means WWE knowingly had talent exposed to Covid, then mixed them up with outside people. This is literally how this shit spreads. 

That's *censored*ed up that this comes out the same night they let non-talent in the audience

55 minutes ago, Lunchbox said:

Whats crazy is that apparently Raw had some regular fans in attendee, which means WWE knowingly had talent exposed to Covid, then mixed them up with outside people. This is literally how this shit spreads. 

That's really *censored*ed up. I seriously hope this situation doesn't boil over. It's been a lot to handle already.

WWE probably gonna get shit for this, hopefully. 

Apparently the fans not being allowed to wear masks was all down to Kevin Dunn. Told the fans they weren't really fans for wanting to wear masks. 

I despair at the bucktoothed dickhead. 

Edited by snakebiteSB

Can't help but laugh at this. I hope they all make it though.

Jesus. Hope she recovers quickly. Pretty much means that Moxley has it, too, so all the best to him as well.

WWE need to get their shit together. They're completely at fault for this.

Edited by AlterNation

This is such a massive *Censored* up on WWE's part. Jesus. Wish Renee (and possibly Moxley) a speedy reecovery.

Edited by Crazy.

What are the odds Moxley gave it to Renee and she spread it through Wwe.

In all seriousness though I hope every recovers quickly.

I hope WWE sees backlash from this, but they probably won't. 

6 hours ago, Ziggy Vercetti said:

Renee got it

who was she near recently 👀

Everyone in this SD segment

5 hours ago, miguelnuva said:

What are the odds Moxley gave it to Renee and she spread it through Wwe.

In all seriousness though I hope every recovers quickly.

Why do I reckon that's Vince's thinking? "Wasn't us dammit, it was AEW!"  :lol:

I know it was a joke but AEW isn’t immune. Just because they had everyone tested before having them come back does not mean that someone couldn’t have caught it since then. Yes AEW handled it better but the virus doesn’t care what company you work for.

So Moxley tested negative, meaning Renee got it via WWE.

Kayla Braxton just posted she got it for the SECOND time.