WWE COVID-19 Thread

Guest Fight Me.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know AEW has no problem doing this but I think the networks and Vince should all agree to go on break. I think they have two weeks of TV tapped, do those two weeks and then call it a season break.

NXT would have a real great season finale with the double title match.

6 hours ago, BestInTheWorld614 said:

I know it was a joke but AEW isn’t immune. Just because they had everyone tested before having them come back does not mean that someone couldn’t have caught it since then. Yes AEW handled it better but the virus doesn’t care what company you work for.

I believe they are testing everyone at every taping. 

Testing isn’t foolproof. You can test negative one day but test positive the next day. I just feel like AEW is getting a little sloppy with it and I could see it biting them eventually. Of course I would love to be wrong but I take the stand that it’s not over yet and we shouldn’t ease our precautions just bc some things are reopening 

17 hours ago, miguelnuva said:

I know AEW has no problem doing this but I think the networks and Vince should all agree to go on break. I think they have two weeks of TV tapped, do those two weeks and then call it a season break.

NXT would have a real great season finale with the double title match.

If AEW stops running shows, they're basically going out of business. 

P8BWkiQ.png

Jaime Noble tested positive.

so sloppy might not be the best way to put it. My point still stands that the virus does not care what company you work for. AEW could also do better at limiting groups by not having a lumber jack match or pull a parts or have someone spit in someone’s face. Again testing is not foolproof. The UFC fighter that tested positive the weekend of his fight a month or so ago tested negative one day and the next tested positive.

Also before I get accused, I am not defending WWE or being a WWE apologist, just see a lot of people(not specific to here) shit on everything WWE and sees AEW as people who do nothing wrong.

People cant possibly be this *censored*ing stupid, i refuse to believe that.
We are talking about a *censored*ing virus here for the love of god...a virus that can infect and kill people.

This is not some idiotic shit like drinking too many beer or eating too much fast food.
It is a aggressive virus that affects people fast and hard.
I...i dont...how can you explain this to people more than it already has been tons of times?
Even kids understand it...why grown ups dont, is beyond me.

Archived