WWE COVID-19 Thread

Guest Fight Me.

Guest Fight Me.

WWE has confirmed a developmental talent tested positive for COVID-19, therefore everyone on-site will be tested immediately out of caution.

The company released a statement from WWE’s Associate Medical Director, Dr. Jeffrey Dugas, which explains the following:

“A developmental talent, who was last on site at WWE’s training facility on Tuesday, June 9, has tested positive for COVID-19. Since that time, no other individuals that attended the facility have reported symptoms. However, out of an abundance of caution and to ensure the health and safety of the company’s performers and staff, all talent, production crew and employees on site at the training and production facilities will be tested for COVID-19 immediately. Following the test results, WWE plans to proceed with its normal television production schedule.”

NXT wrestlers and Performance Center trainees first started being used as audience members last month. During tonight’s show, a select number of fans were included as well. 

WWE did not confirm which wrestler tested positive, but one source did clarify that the person in question is a PC trainee … not someone on NXT TV.

Can someone fix my text?

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
55 minutes ago, Lunchbox said:

Whats crazy is that apparently Raw had some regular fans in attendee, which means WWE knowingly had talent exposed to Covid, then mixed them up with outside people. This is literally how this shit spreads. 

That's really *censored*ed up. I seriously hope this situation doesn't boil over. It's been a lot to handle already.

Archived