Crazy's Castle of Avatars 2.0

Crazy.

So... pretty much all of us have a lot of extra time these days and so I figured I would bring this back. See if I can amp up the activity back in this section. It's been a looooooong time since I used to do GFX shit so it may take me a while to get back to my previous level. I'll be posting stuff from time to time and also taking avy requests, if anyone still cares about that stuff, that is. Most of you I'd assume are already familiar with my work but I'll just post my most recent work (from 2016, lmao) as a preview of what you can expect (although it may take me a while to get back in the swing of things). And also the link to my last collab shop, with my work laid through the pages. Feel free to go through it. Thoughts and feedback always appreciated. 

YOLO GFX Shop

7LohGqh.pngeZA9Lsb.pngoQsVcBL.pngxCmfAKo.pngM0ifGtB.pngYXelSZ2.png4WfPyVH.pngv2J8iiN.pngCoSy40G.pngAD3I87D.png9faneuZ.pngIHcLUKx.pngXNfpU5T.pngC1xz7rm.pngjM43Zyx.pngKiDVWn1.pngn64ttKB.png
f7P8XZX.pngPvEf1mo.png9aQxhgo.pngTEbZbH9.pnguqDhj0m.pngYpue4Pl.png3GDeVTM.pngn682zuP.pngGyPEtfD.pngCD5emff.pngEnS9jIn.pngzDJhme0.pngzDGN7Ka.pngJGGz5XU.pngYSnnYv7.pngNd64tp2.pngfh6YXGf.pngs9QJSly.pngZ1yiRX2.pngUdZ6Q1C.png

Archived