Who could use a new finisher?

Oresama

I was just watching Dark and I can't remember ever seeing The Butcher & The Blade hit their finisher properly. I like the idea of it but it never looks good, so I think they need to just scrap it and use something else. Maybe a back suplex (instead of a vertical) into the backbreaker, kind of like American Alpha's Grand Amplitude.

Anyway, who else do you think could use a new finisher?

I definitely agree on the assisted piledriver finish. Lucha Bros and Best Friends especially are just so freaking similar with the Foot Stomp.

I'd like Jimmy Havoc to tweak his finish into a fool Gods Last Gift. He's one arm hook away.

Lance Archer shouldn't use the Claw as a finisher. Keep the Black Out full time.

MJF using a Fujiwara Armbar is pretty lame. He used a cool Half Nelson Driver on Jungle Boy at the PPV, maybe just use that for a finish?

• 1 month later...
On 7/22/2020 at 12:44 PM, Motown Saint said:

I wonder why FTR uses the Spike Piledriver. I thought the Shatter Machine/Goodnight Express was good enough

Anyway, I think Jimmy Havoc should bring back the Acid Rainmaker. Sing The Sorrow isn't going to cut it.

Shatter Machine/Goodnight Express looks way cooler than the piledriver anyway.

Havoc probably ain't coming back as it is.

19 hours ago, Counting Lights said:

Shatter Machine/Goodnight Express looks way cooler than the piledriver anyway.

Havoc probably ain't coming back as it is.

Kind of sad for Kip since they finally started doing something with him with the Superbad Death Squad.

FTR used the Goodnight Express as a finisher again in their second match or so. So it looks like they have two finishers, which is nice. I think Cash kinda struggles with the AEW ropes so maybe that's why. :lol:

Archived