Sinn Bodhi "Warlord of Weird" Ps4(2 attires,moveset, entrance)

Mani-Man

So, after a few weeks of working on this, getting frustrated because i reached the limits of the creation suite etc...i finally "finished" the caw i wanted to make.
I present you the Warlord of Weird, Sinn Bodhi.

I have to say that it was fun to make but also really annoying because i kept running into problems.
From not finding good reference pictures to me being simply not talented enough with this kind of stuff.
Then i had the game annoy me when i wanted to do his head tattoo, then the apron was only avaliable if you have the damn southpaw DLC and i was not willing to pay 15€ just for this piece.
If people want they can add it, makes the attire a bit more accurate but i still ran out of logos the game allowed me to use...96 points sounds like a lot, but its not.
The attires had to be completely custom, i just couldnt recreate them good enough for my taste and decided to go with something else.

Its not the best work im 100% sure, the body morph, face morph, tattoos could absolutly be better...but its the best i could do.
I think its the hardest to make Wrestler and i did just a medicore work on it...but i think it works considering in the last 3-4 games or so i saw exactly 1 caw of him.
Anyway, i think i need to stop with this long posts...they seem kind of pointless, but i cant help it.

I hope at least a handfull of people enjoy the caw or get inspired doing a few more caws that not "everybody" does.

Attire 1.jpg

attire 2.jpg

Full.jpg

WWE 2K20_20200606224507.jpg

WWE 2K20_20200606224540.jpg

WWE 2K20_20200606224609.jpg

Archived