Impact Wrestling Pulls Roster From New Game

Guest Fight Me.

Guest Fight Me.

Damn shame. This included the likes of Kylie Rae, Su Yung, Rich Swann and a couple others that weren't yet announced.

5 hours ago, Lunchbox said:

Wonder if this means they got their own game brewing.

Can't be any worse than their last try.. can it?

I mean... it could be 5 Star Wrestling bad but I kinda hope no company is that foolish again.

6 hours ago, Lunchbox said:

Wonder if this means they got their own game brewing.

I dont know, we would have heard rumblings about this already i think.
But they better be, because otherwise this is a super dumb move...they could easily have benefitted from this if that game can succeed.
Would have spread the word of impact wrestling and would have been good promotion.

15 hours ago, Mani-Man said:

I dont know, we would have heard rumblings about this already i think.
But they better be, because otherwise this is a super dumb move...they could easily have benefitted from this if that game can succeed.
Would have spread the word of impact wrestling and would have been good promotion.

Honestly if TNA/Impact Wrestling/The Former Hogan Resurrection Show isn't working on a game of their own, they just missed a huge opportunity. Instead they should've been in talks to get the entire roster on the game.

17 hours ago, BrandonX said:

Can't be any worse than their last try.. can it?

I mean... it could be 5 Star Wrestling bad but I kinda hope no company is that foolish again.

Impact is prob the best non wwe wrestling game. (Other than fire pro)

Just now, TheBLACKESTManOnEarth said:

Impact is prob the best non wwe wrestling game. (Other than fire pro)

Sorry, thats a hard disagree from me..

1 hour ago, TheBLACKESTManOnEarth said:

How come?

Is there really anything better..

A huge amount of japanese wrestling games, and i'm sure many would argue some of the WCW games blow it out of the water.

47 minutes ago, BrandonX said:

A huge amount of japanese wrestling games, and i'm sure many would argue some of the WCW games blow it out of the water.

Dude idk why I always forget about the wcw games.. But it's prob the best non wwe/wcw game imo.. Excluding fire pro ofc

Just now, Lunchbox said:

The impact game was pretty good though, It still looks incredible to this day and was very fluid in everything. Would have loved another game to see what they improved on. 

Don't got anything to say.. Completely agree

Very sad News but if the caws creator is good not a biggie at the end!

Chikara has a nice niche Wrestling game and they still allow their Wrestlers to appear in the Virtual Basement game. 

So I think that Impact wanted to be part of the deal and have a say as also grabbing some money from the deals so they pulled the talents out.

Doubt that Impact is going for their own game.

On 6/4/2020 at 9:33 PM, TheBLACKESTManOnEarth said:

Dude idk why I always forget about the wcw games.. But it's prob the best non wwe/wcw game imo.. Excluding fire pro ofc

1 hour ago, Mike Strike said:

Literally any Fire Pro.

Archived