Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Fight Me.

Impact Wrestling Pulls Roster From New Game

Recommended Posts

Damn shame. This included the likes of Kylie Rae, Su Yung, Rich Swann and a couple others that weren't yet announced.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kinda weird for a company as tiny as Impact is these days. Would be basically free promotion and advertising for their guys and gals?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Lunchbox said:

Wonder if this means they got their own game brewing.

Can't be any worse than their last try.. can it?

I mean... it could be 5 Star Wrestling bad but I kinda hope no company is that foolish again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Lunchbox said:

Wonder if this means they got their own game brewing.

I dont know, we would have heard rumblings about this already i think.
But they better be, because otherwise this is a super dumb move...they could easily have benefitted from this if that game can succeed.
Would have spread the word of impact wrestling and would have been good promotion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe the wrestlers had their own deals and Impact pulled them because of that. Maybe Impact is going to try and negotiate being a part of the deal to give the rights to use their contracted wrestlers. I’m sure they want to make money out of it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Mani-Man said:

I dont know, we would have heard rumblings about this already i think.
But they better be, because otherwise this is a super dumb move...they could easily have benefitted from this if that game can succeed.
Would have spread the word of impact wrestling and would have been good promotion.

Honestly if TNA/Impact Wrestling/The Former Hogan Resurrection Show isn't working on a game of their own, they just missed a huge opportunity. Instead they should've been in talks to get the entire roster on the game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, BrandonX said:

Can't be any worse than their last try.. can it?

I mean... it could be 5 Star Wrestling bad but I kinda hope no company is that foolish again.

Impact is prob the best non wwe wrestling game. (Other than fire pro)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TheBLACKESTManOnEarth said:

Impact is prob the best non wwe wrestling game. (Other than fire pro)

Sorry, thats a hard disagree from me..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, BrandonX said:

Sorry, thats a hard disagree from me..

How come?

Is there really anything better..

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TheBLACKESTManOnEarth said:

How come?

Is there really anything better..

 

A huge amount of japanese wrestling games, and i'm sure many would argue some of the WCW games blow it out of the water.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, BrandonX said:

A huge amount of japanese wrestling games, and i'm sure many would argue some of the WCW games blow it out of the water.

Dude idk why I always forget about the wcw games.. But it's prob the best non wwe/wcw game imo.. Excluding fire pro ofc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The impact game was pretty good though, It still looks incredible to this day and was very fluid in everything. Would have loved another game to see what they improved on. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Lunchbox said:

The impact game was pretty good though, It still looks incredible to this day and was very fluid in everything. Would have loved another game to see what they improved on. 

Don't got anything to say.. Completely agree
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Very sad News but if the caws creator is good not a biggie at the end!

Chikara has a nice niche Wrestling game and they still allow their Wrestlers to appear in the Virtual Basement game. 

So I think that Impact wanted to be part of the deal and have a say as also grabbing some money from the deals so they pulled the talents out.

Doubt that Impact is going for their own game.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/4/2020 at 9:33 PM, TheBLACKESTManOnEarth said:

Dude idk why I always forget about the wcw games.. But it's prob the best non wwe/wcw game imo.. Excluding fire pro ofc

 

1 hour ago, Mike Strike said:

Literally any Fire Pro.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Of course they pull their talent from this game it could be advertising about their company and Impact has always been opposed advertising their company. It is a shame because some of their talent would be fun to play in a better game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...