Sinn Bodhi Help

Mani-Man

Hi everybody.
I assume the title already tells you the difficulty of my request, if not...a short google search will.XD
Im currently having a lot of fun with the create mode again and recently got to the point where finally after years, got the face scan thing.
Always seemed "easy" to learn, but i just couldnt get it to work, until a few weeks ago.
So after having made that, i want to try my hand on something else, something i didnt do for a long time, to be precise, the last time i did a existing wrestler was during the formula days when we had the paint tool...before the picture upload and face textures.

And i dont wanna do a wrestler that is easy or that many tried, no i want to do something more "unique".
And since im in general getting slowly more again into the "wacky" side of wrestling and since i really like the guys gimmick and all...i decided that i want to try and create the Warlord or weird, the man in the wwe know as Kizarny...Sinn Bodhi.
And not his "young" version(not yet), his current version.

Having said that, i totally get why people dont do more of those kind of wrestlers...because its damn hard finding good reference pictures for their faces, tattoos etc.
I thought that before i put work into it and fail 20% or so in, i see if the caw community might be able to help my noobish ass in this.

I have looked around for a few days now but outside of the wings on his back and what i think is a decent picture of the skull on his head, i havent been able to find any good quality pictures of his tattoos or face i think i could use.
It could be that im too spoiled and dont see a good picture when i see one, so i was hoping maybe people who know what they do can direct me to pictures that are "good enough".
When it comes to his face im also a bit spoiled, i found a few i think can work, but they are all with his face painted.
I would like to have his basic face to which i could add the face paint.
Oh i should say that im daily getting more and more into Picture editing programs.
So its also helping my learning curve when i have to draw the tattoos(i assume thats how it works when people find tattoo references, but im open for other ideas)
Its a bit frustrating because he does have selfies etc on twitter and so on, but they are all not the best quality and lightning...or he makes weird in-gimmick faces.

So i thought that it wouldnt hurt to ask around here if someone has the time and all.
I dont want people to go out of their way or so for this, because i dont want to waste anybodys time when in the end i do come to the point where i might have to abandon that little project for some reason.
Just if someone by chance has something to help me out, i would greatly appreciate it.
I even appreciate those of you who made it till the end of this long post. XD

Archived