RIP Hana Kimura

https://twitter.com/wwr_stardom/status/1264043551718961152/photo/1

:( *Censored* cyber bullying. I hope everyone who reads this realises that every mean tweet you send to someone famous online does have an effect. I’m gonna save this tweet as a warning to others who think it’s funny to harass & bully people online. Hana had so much potential, now it’s never going to be realised.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

RIP Hana ?

She deserves her own thread, so thank you for this. What happened to her is just horrible and heartbreaking.  A reminder that we must be kind to one another and to think before you speak. You'll never know what someone is going through. 

And from what I understand, it wasn't from the wrestling community that she got attacked. She was on this reality show, Terrace House, on Netflix. Fans of that show attacked her online after an incident with another cast member. Just awful.

3 minutes ago, Joshistar said:

My heart hurts so much reading the outpouring of love and support from the wrestling community on Twitter currently. 

I don’t know how these trolls sleep at night knowing they were the reason that a young woman took her own life. 

Very well if I had to guess. Seriously, this entire situation sickens me. She was only 22. She had her whole life ahead of her, and there are so many things she’ll never get to experience now. Getting married, having kids, being a grandparent, growing old, etc. All of that taken away from her by some low life cowards who hide behind a keyboard. *censored*ing disgusting.

Okay 2020. You can quit your nonsense now. You've caused enough damage. Man, this one hits hard. I remember seeing Hana in ROH, and I couldn't believe she was only 21 years old, and had been wrestling since 2005. I remember seeing her with a new persona, and I instantly thought she was destined for greatness. Now, she's gone, and a bright future has unfortunately dimmed and incredible potential will never be fulfilled. Rest peacefully, Hana. You were too good for this world.

Screenshot_20200523-033455_Samsung Internet.jpg

NOOOO ?  Like EJ said in the Puro thread I don't even follow Joshi but I knew the name Hana Kimura because of Twitter gifs and E#37 and she immediately stood out to me. 22 is way too young, I'm barely about to turn 21 in a month... I'm shocked. R.I.P. Hana Kimura

Looked at her Instagram and she was still posting as recently as today, crazy ?

We are always told about how wrestlers put their bodies on the line, but people don’t think about the gruelling mental side that they have to deal with on a daily basis and this isn’t emphasised enough on bigger platforms. 

It is a huge blow dealt to the wrestling community but more importantly the world. She was a beacon of light and she will be sorely missed. 

Also I was going to post my favourite gif of Hana but I got a lump in my throat looking at her in action. ?

Translation below

I was able to notice her tweet right away because it was afternoon in the United States by the time difference (midnight in Japan time) and I called Jungle Screamer and Rossi Ogawa with Io immediately. Kyona went with all her might. However… I didn't make it in time

?

9 hours ago, King RyderFan said:

...aaaaaand someone just posted Hana’s self harm wounds and suicide tweet on another forum I visit. *censored*ing people seriously. Ugh :facepalm:

You serious??? What's wrong with people nowadays?

Archived