Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Peja12

Peja12s CAW Legends

Oh YEH! Thats perfect I know the two hair styles are so different. Maybe do one of each? Or I guess People can swap over if they want to...  The attire and body morph now are amazing! Love thet Grey Neon Green RVD singlet.. one of my favorite RVD attires.

I might be checky and ask for the face morphing if you get time.. I wasn't gonna make an RVD but yours looks too good .

Amazing CAW face is one of the best i see in all WWE games history. I see one thing you can look up to to make it better, RVD have unbalanced ears and a slightly wider skull. I send pic

rvd-talks-about-vince-mcmahons-chair-sho

Edited by RazorRamon94

RVD is amazing i start downloading GFX mods for him. Also i made high-requested CAWs for me.

1. Jay Lethal

2. Hangman Page

4. SCU

5. Flip Gordon

6. Young Bucks

7. WALTER

There is none of good caws in CC for them right now ;) Or if they are textures didn't work

ARGHH STRESS.. I just spent 2 hrs doing your RVD… and I  Was just doing the name and stuff and forgot to save it and my game bloody crashed! "FU 2k and Visual Concepts!"

I know this problem. Thats why i save every 30 min ^^. It happened to me after i was just finishing with a moveset....

Edited by Peja12

I don't love that Benoits's hairline... But that DDP Sting and Malenko.. WOW.. that DDP is by far the best CAw.. no the "Best Model" of DDP i've seen in a wrestling game!

Your work has reach new heights, in fact i've seen a lot of new talented Caw makers in recent months too New people on the caw scene from out of no where with some of the best caw's of any generation.

Bravo Sir!

thanks petey, thats all because of you. you pushed me everytime with your comments to do more. you gave me my dopamin everytime i needed it with your comments haha. really, without your pushes i would not make caws today. thank you brother!

Luger! JESUS that is great! thats gotta be the best luger i've ever seen from any 2kgame. Really captured his later 98  wcw image. where his face was a little tired eyed.  thats a 10/10

You really need to get these all captured in an in ring photo shoot and upload them to twitter or something.. this has destroyed that guys  WCW nwo project