Peja12s CAW Legends

Peja12

Oh YEH! Thats perfect I know the two hair styles are so different. Maybe do one of each? Or I guess People can swap over if they want to...  The attire and body morph now are amazing! Love thet Grey Neon Green RVD singlet.. one of my favorite RVD attires.

I might be checky and ask for the face morphing if you get time.. I wasn't gonna make an RVD but yours looks too good .

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 months later...

I don't love that Benoits's hairline... But that DDP Sting and Malenko.. WOW.. that DDP is by far the best CAw.. no the "Best Model" of DDP i've seen in a wrestling game!

Your work has reach new heights, in fact i've seen a lot of new talented Caw makers in recent months too New people on the caw scene from out of no where with some of the best caw's of any generation.

Bravo Sir!

Luger! JESUS that is great! thats gotta be the best luger i've ever seen from any 2kgame. Really captured his later 98  wcw image. where his face was a little tired eyed.  thats a 10/10

You really need to get these all captured in an in ring photo shoot and upload them to twitter or something.. this has destroyed that guys  WCW nwo project

Archived