Peja12s CAW Legends

Peja12

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hello razor, thank you for your feedback, i´m happy that you like my work. i wanted to make retro caws but im interested in try some aew guys because i want to see how my work will look like with HD facetextures. so i can try to do them, but at first i will do rick steiner and rvd. 

Rick looks amazing.. arhhh I might have to beg for those textures too. I wasn't gonna make a Rick but he looks great!
Remember the boots.. might have to texture one to be different colour. .. Oh might give him a bit more of a gut too... even Rick in his prime wasn't that Cut.

Nail the jacket and spray art and I'll give you a Gold Star! x

The boy Rick! There are a bunch of superstars I wouldn't care about amd would never plan on downloading, but I can't get over BPP. I don't even CARE... and I want it! XD Man, this Van Dam bout to be god tier.

After all the bad luck 2k20 was struck with, it's really cool to see some good come out of it. Consistently great work

wow wnx, thank you for the great words!!! 

thanks razor for downloading all caws. its make me really happy that somebody has fun with my work!

another rick preview. now i want to finetune his facemorph and he will be finally finished. 

I know the jacket dont fit the rest of the attire, but the jacket was requested and it was a good idea. love it

hgfhhfgh.thumb.PNG.bb1f51a3a63d3d9583c542212764f37f.PNGhdfghfg.thumb.PNG.9dd15abb11100e472823438654f0f025.PNGgsfgdfg.thumb.PNG.36dbfca82810034f66b140822cb283f8.PNG 

I think it's just a bit flat on the sides... Scottys mullet had bounce to it.  

There might not be the style available, So I get why you picked it... It's a good choice and I like how to padded out the sides with texture!

This is probably the same issue we had with Stevie ray...his exact hair isn't in the game

Definitely one of the best RVD faces I've seen for 2k20... I have some thoughts,

He needs a fade texture around his head for hair.. looks too bald.

His forehead seems very high also... actually no maybe its just that hair sits a bit far back.

You made his butt and Thighs a bit too thick, slim him down a tweak but also pad out his lower calves to make his boots seem a little bigger,

hmmm.... first upload photos i'd give you a strong 8/10 for him! hair and butt thickness needs a tweaking lol

Thank you petey for the helpful suggestions!!! he looks better than before.

Hair: no. 1 or no. 2? or should i take both? because no 1 is nice too.

all i need to do now is to tweak his face, because ingame he looks different. i dont know if this is a bug, because in 2k19 you dont have to adjust the face for ingame. 2k19 was so easy in comparison to 2k20. i know why everybody dont want to do caws for 2k20, because its harder and not so easy. 

how is the butt? ^^

hhjgfj.thumb.PNG.734772ec73ae7c933ecfa38ee215ff0f.PNG

fhgjghj.thumb.PNG.f70579eaac1aa4b44c3a3ee233b0d41b.PNGhgfghh.thumb.PNG.4c07df6eeccd81520a4391f52717f145.PNGhdfgh.thumb.PNG.4ec83c733c1491098568796f8c1a62aa.PNG

Archived