Peja12s CAW Legends

Peja12

The cleanest long hairstyle for Sting I think is the one I used for the Starrcade model.  The issue is though that it isn’t compatible with the Wolfpac Sting jacket which makes it so frustrating. The Hardy long hair is OK but what makes it not as accurate is the side burns. I’ve tried dying it to the facepaint color which works better w the red paint but not at good with the white

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Depends how focused you are on doing a caw wolfpac sting.. I don't think the one in game looks too bad if you mess with the facepaint Opacity a bit.. it's pretty much good for regular and wolfpac versions.

I tell ya who i'd love help with tho... Raven. I havne't found the best face textures for him.. and my face morphing is so off I scrapped my version. But if Raven is on your to do list i'd love any help of guidance to recreate the PS4 version

On 5/29/2020 at 9:49 PM, Petey_the_Clown said:

I tell ya who i'd love help with tho... Raven. I havne't found the best face textures for him.. and my face morphing is so off I scrapped my version. But if Raven is on your to do list i'd love any help of guidance to recreate the PS4 version

Yes raven is on my list. I can create him after  sting is finished.  At the moment i'm very busy, if i have more time next week i will work on them. 

Dude.. No rush on anything... we have at least 2 years of this wwe game.... who knows when AEW or anything is gonna drop.

Plus that's why I only really focus on WCW nwo & Attitude era to play matches... No need for current star updates, Not like Hogan or Austin is gonna be swapping gear weekly now haha

I'm still active  every couple of days, but its also summer... time to put down the controller and step outside to get my few weeks vitamin D

• 2 weeks later...

That benoit face is perfect, but the forehead or hair.. something seems too high on his hairline.

I honestly cannot wait for Raven, Please do keep me posted I might jump back onto cawing and trying to recreate your version if you're able to share those textures too.

thank you for your feedback. its maybe the hairstyles dont fit  so good in 2k20 like in 2k19. i dont know why.  sadly i cant make it smaller.

here is a reference pic i used for benoit.   

khjkh.thumb.PNG.5da0058171f93f129ad0e62fe05a5cfb.PNG

i wanted to do a small tutorial how i make face textures. in addition i can do a morph tutorial and post every reference pic i will use  for raven. so you and everybody  can recreate him perfectly.

42 minutes ago, Petey_the_Clown said:

You're right!, It's the hair itself in 2k20

it's because the hair seems more waxy in 2k20.. in 16,17, 18, 19 it flowed better.... here it feels like its wet putty

Thats right. I hope 2k22 will be better. 

That Raven....  hard to say..  It's like spot on! body type and textured face is perfect!  I think it's maybe his expression, Try raising on side of his lip up like he's making his taunt face thing. He always had a slightly higher lip to one side.

This could just be in the CAW suit.. maybe in game whilst moving he'll have more facial expressions

Other wise it's great!  when I was starting on a Raven caw I was gonna choose a different hair.. I think Pillmans hair might work too. Maybe show off a few varies hair styles. I know there won't be the perfect raven hair as an actual Caw piece sadly.

Personally I love hairstyle 1. It's not perfect but its close to WCW raven as we can get

The tattoo's look great ! He's really taken shape.

I would absolutely love for those textures & some face morphing numbers for him too when you done. If that isn't too much to ask.

a small preview.  im very happy with the face morph!!

there will be better tattoos and i have to color the hair + give him a moveset.

xgxg.thumb.PNG.f601e322bf652186348675f3d1b476ef.PNGbhcjhj.thumb.PNG.87e4ba6b93d5ea3dfb8cbe962354d778.PNGxbvb.thumb.PNG.f24d809cd3a56cbce2ad0cd33d986c77.PNG

16 hours ago, Petey_the_Clown said:

Personally I love hairstyle 1. It's not perfect but its close to WCW raven as we can get

The tattoo's look great ! He's really taken shape.

I would absolutely love for those textures & some face morphing numbers for him too when you done. If that isn't too much to ask.

sure, i will share the morph settings.

Huh, I thought I posted something about the Ravens. Scratch it though, whatever you did just amped it up 20 times. I wasn't completely sold on the face initially despite it being hella close but I think you nailed it

Archived