I went through a lot of trouble to make a Hurricane CAW including making all the textures myself.  The attire turns out fine except the circle designs I put around his shirts sleeves and collar keep turning white.  Then the mask.  I put it on as facepaint and it disappears when I go in game.   The designs i put on for the eye holes/paint and the sides of the mask that got blurry because my texture is gonna look awful if I split it in half so it blurs at the sides which is easily covered by designs that keep turning freaking white.  Like what do I do?  I'm at my wits end can someone please help me? 

All the Hurricane CAWS on the PS4 side look awful imo and most have the default face.  I at least morphed his face with references even though I don't have a face texture.  

Anyways tldr game is making me big sad 

• 2 months later...

Well since either no one figured it out or wanted to help I figured it out.  

You just have to set the designs as face tattoos instead of facepaint and then it wont disappear in game. 

Crap mobile phone preview now 

Actual preview tomorrow in PS4 CAWS section 

For the record the attires were slightly different used a different shirt in the first and was comparing them 

received_3112016055553240.jpeg

Sorry, I just now saw this post. And am out of town RN. But I've wanted The Hurricane for a while. Any chance you did a Mighty Molly and Rosie's super hero in training (and when he became a full fledged superhero)?

To be fair I missed this back in May...

yeh shape designs will bug out in 2k20 if you use other Imported textures or even if you adjust the shape's colour.

Long story short.. Don't use the in game logos if you can avoid it. You'll be better off just making a square 256 x256 or larger in the colours you require and upload them yourself.

For my Hogan I had to create and import Red, yellow black and white squares for his attires, whenever I used in game Designs they kept defaulting to white.

Edit, I would avoid using the designs in game if you going to Upload that to CC... Whilst it might work for you .. others that download it might have a defaulted design still. Play it safe and use a texture.

2 minutes ago, Petey_the_Clown said:

To be fair I missed this back in May...

yeh shape designs will bug out in 2k20 if you use other Imported textures or even if you adjust the shape's colour.

Long story short.. Don't use the in game logos if you can avoid it. You'll be better off just making a square 256 x256 or larger in the colours you require and upload them yourself.

For my Hogan I had to create and import Red, yellow black and white squares for his attires, whenever I used in game Designs they kept defaulting to white.

I run into that when I use the in-game n.W.o. logo on my Tre and Red in MyWrestler mode. I recolor it to Wolfpac red. But the game tends to glitch it back to white. Now I know why. When I get home I'm looking for a Wolfpac one to download. I'd love to get one without the box as well (already have a white one downloaded).

Speaking of n.W.o., has anyone ever spotted a n.W.o. Goldust CAW yet? I haven't on PS4. But I just look up n.W.o. for searches because when I add Goldust to the search, all I see are his AEW and WCW looks. I'd like to recreate the Booker T-Goldust team for when Booker was in n.W.o. (Goldust unofficially joined as well sporting white and black colors on his outfit and face paint with hand drawn n.W.o. logos on his face as well. If there is none, I may just need to make one myself.)

Yeah exactly what I did for his shirt there's no sleeveless shirts that have the outlines and ingame circles kept turning white so I just got my own damn circles lmao 

Same with the triangles for his tights  

To be fair I tried to use the actual tights logo but the game didnt like that and made it blurry as hell so I had to improvise 

Archived