TWC Roster - Danny Limelight Confirmed!

Man, if this continues then they have an even bigger roster than the wwe games...and that without having the same guys with 2-3 gimmicks.XD
But i fear that this big roster could be a problem.

I imagine its quite expensive to get all those people to sign contracts, makes you wonder how much money the developer has for the game itself.
Would suck if they use most of the money on getting the rights for the wrestler and not on the game itself.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

alright personally i’m starting to get annoyed. the roster is at just short of a billion at this point and it feels like they’re just grabbing any possible familiar face they can. big roster, fantastic. can i see or hear  literally anything else about this game? the novelty of a roster addition damn near every day has worn off for me. they just teased Chris Masters today. i doubt even the biggest Chris Masters fan is buying the game because of Chris Masters. talk about something else please.

I am worried.
Sure its cool that they have this big roster and all those people, and dont get me wrong...i like seeing those models, shows that they are dedicated to making those superstars look as good as possible.

And yeah its not their fault that they couldnt do any motion capture as they said back in November or what, safety is the most important thing.

But im still worried because we know so little.
And if they are in the early stages, without motion capture...do they even have the basic gameplay down?
Because if the game falls apart there and they cant get it to work, that would be bad.

A beautiful looking game with a fantastic roster brings nobody anything if the gameplay isnt there.
And are way too secretive at this point, it worries me.

Would be nice to get more information how far they are, stuff that they have written in stone and will be in etc.
Yeah the models are nice and i do always get excited when they annouce someone new and show the models...but then the worry comes back.

13 hours ago, EJ! said:

alright personally i’m starting to get annoyed. the roster is at just short of a billion at this point and it feels like they’re just grabbing any possible familiar face they can. big roster, fantastic. can i see or hear  literally anything else about this game? the novelty of a roster addition damn near every day has worn off for me. they just teased Chris Masters today. i doubt even the biggest Chris Masters fan is buying the game because of Chris Masters. talk about something else please.

8 hours ago, Mani-Man said:

I am worried.
Sure its cool that they have this big roster and all those people, and dont get me wrong...i like seeing those models, shows that they are dedicated to making those superstars look as good as possible.

And yeah its not their fault that they couldnt do any motion capture as they said back in November or what, safety is the most important thing.

But im still worried because we know so little.
And if they are in the early stages, without motion capture...do they even have the basic gameplay down?
Because if the game falls apart there and they cant get it to work, that would be bad.

A beautiful looking game with a fantastic roster brings nobody anything if the gameplay isnt there.
And are way too secretive at this point, it worries me.

Would be nice to get more information how far they are, stuff that they have written in stone and will be in etc.
Yeah the models are nice and i do always get excited when they annouce someone new and show the models...but then the worry comes back.

They're not secretive about anything. Roster came first because how the world is right now. Gameplay and things will be shown as soon as they feel it's ready to be shown. They're only announcing roster now to hype it up. Take AEW for example, Kenny Omega said it wouldn't be out until 2022 or 2023 yet they showed a CGI trailer. 

6 hours ago, BestInTheWorld614 said:

How is DLC announced when so much of the game is unknown?

Yeah, thats super weird.
Especially since i havent seen them yet say they have locked the basic Roster.
So why annouce her as DLC and not add her right away?

Very confusing.
But, cant deny that they so far have a fantastic Roster planned.

On 1/15/2021 at 6:27 AM, Mani-Man said:

Yeah, thats super weird.
Especially since i havent seen them yet say they have locked the basic Roster.
So why annouce her as DLC and not add her right away?

Very confusing.
But, cant deny that they so far have a fantastic Roster planned.

Basically they aren't ready to show the gameplay or anything so they figured for SOME news they'd announce the roster as they sign them. DLC I would assume is probably who they think they can get the most money off of? Not sure. 

According to them, they're not even in proper development yet, they're still in pre-production. Yet now they're announcing DLC? I'm sorry, but nah, that worries the *Censored* out of me. Putting not just the cart before the horse but the cargo before the cart.

The question is, how big the pre-production for them is.

It could be that the main part of their production is about content and they already have the gameplay and so down.
But its definitly  a bit worrying that they are still so early and yet annouce DLC.

On 1/19/2021 at 7:59 PM, BrandonX said:

According to them, they're not even in proper development yet, they're still in pre-production. Yet now they're announcing DLC? I'm sorry, but nah, that worries the *Censored* out of me. Putting not just the cart before the horse but the cargo before the cart.

You're thinking in the way big companies do it, like WWE.

Basically I feel the way VB does it, if it cost more to get them in, it'll be DLC so they can recoup some of that.

Also Justin Credible confirmed. 

• 1 month later...

Man, Ernez. For the sake of your enjoyment, I hope you're right. Imagine they pull a 5* Wrestling, which is doing this exact same thing, like announcing all this talent, and dropping with like 6 knockoffs named Radnabrock, and Johnny "The Bull" Maivis , with more knockoff textures to come so you can essentially make "anyone", and a shitty gameplay system. :lol:

Btw can certain mods still get guys they're old accounts? Been here contributing since '07. I put in work for my.18,000+ sum odd posts. If so, ill pm a new email.

• 1 month later...

Great addition. I know D-Von probably can't get in due to still working for WWE, but is Bully Ray in? Would love to have some kind of incarnation of The Dudleys lol

5 hours ago, Fight Me. said:

Great addition. I know D-Von probably get in due to still working for WWE, but is Bully Ray in? Would love to have some kind of incarnation of The Dudleys lol

Bubba teased it asking on twitter if he should sign with these guys (Virtual Basement)

Archived