TWC Roster - Danny Limelight Confirmed!

Have you guys seen the roster? The thing is majorly majorly stacked. 

'Sick' Nick Mondo

Jeff Cobb

Konnor & Viktor of the Ascension

Solo Darling

Chris Van Vliet

Cryme Tyme

My Future Wifey Ivelisse Velez

Former AEW Star 'Smiley' Kylie Rae

Brian Hebner

The World's Most Dangerous Man Ken Shamrock

Kevin Kiley aka Alex Riley

Kenny King

One Half of the ROH World Tag Team Champions The Octopus Jonathan Gresham

The Bouncers Beer City Bruiser & Brian Milonas

The Former Bull Dempsey now Bull James

Fallah Bahh

Kongo Kong

Caprice Coleman 

The Machine Brian Cage

Matt Sydal 

The Roster looks majorly stacked. There were a few I had left off because I had no idea who they were. 

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've found every confirmed talent so far. Some have already been mentioned in this thread but here's the list:

(Spoiler'd due to size)

Alex Gracia
Anthony Greene
Brian Cage
Brian Pillman Jr
Bull James
Cabana Man Dan
Caprice Coleman
Cheeseburger
Dani Jordyn
David Mercury
EC3
Eli Drake
Facade
Fallah Bahh
Gabbity
Grim
Holidead
Ivelisse
JTG
Jason Cade
Jeff Cobb
Jonathan Gresham
Ken Shamrock
Kenny King
Kevin Quinn
Kevin Riley
Killer Kelly
Kongo Kong
Lady Frost
Leo St. Giovanni
Leon Scott
Lindsay Snow
Lio Rush
Lloyd Anoa?i
Luigi Primo
Matt Sydal
Matt Taven
Nick Mondo
nZo
O'Shay Edwards
Petey Williams
Shad Gaspard
Shawn Donovan
Shazza McKenzie
Solo Darling
Taynara Conti
Willow Nightingale
Zicky Dice
Bear Country (Bear Beefcake and Bear Bronson)
Coast 2 Coast (LSG and Shaheem Ali)
Gym Nasty Boyz (Timmy Lou Retton and White Mike)
Sea Stars (Ashley Vox and Delmi Exo)
The Bouncers (Brian Milonas and The Beer City Bruiser)
The Mane Event (Midas Black and Jay Lyon)
The Tate Twins (Brent Tate and Brandon Tate)
Voros Twins (Chris Voros and Patrick Voros)
Wasteland Walkers (Big Kon and Viktor)
Chris Van Vliet

13 hours ago, EJ! said:

Really impressive list. Now we just need gameplay. I just need to see some animations and that’ll hold me over.

Yeah, they already got me with the roster and those sneak peeks at the models...but seeing gameplay or at least the quality of the animations would really help take away some worry.
They promise big things and hype the game up, it could easily backfire on them.
It all sounds too good to be true and all that.
They are super open with the fans, but we dont know how far they really are with the game.
Would be cool to hear how far they are in terms of the core gameplay and the mechanics of the game.

I'm not a developer in the slightest but it confused me why they started with models first over gameplay? Cus ultimately every character they've done Jan-June is gonna be outdated by the time they've finished their engine / gameplay / everything else they've said they're adding.

I'm sure there's reasoning for it. But it seems weird when someone could go get a haircut, tattoo, new attire (which WILL happen with 100% of the roster) new gimmick, next week, before they've even sorted the gameplay out. 

Like I said, I'm sure there's a reason beyond my comprehension. I just would have thought aesthetic would be one of the last things you do.

On 6/8/2020 at 10:04 AM, ThreeG said:

I'm not a developer in the slightest but it confused me why they started with models first over gameplay? Cus ultimately every character they've done Jan-June is gonna be outdated by the time they've finished their engine / gameplay / everything else they've said they're adding.

I'm sure there's reasoning for it. But it seems weird when someone could go get a haircut, tattoo, new attire (which WILL happen with 100% of the roster) new gimmick, next week, before they've even sorted the gameplay out. 

Like I said, I'm sure there's a reason beyond my comprehension. I just would have thought aesthetic would be one of the last things you do.

It is easier to build up hype for something with pictures and videos. Gameplay is early stages could hurt them more then help them because people might get turned off if they see something they don't like. If they built their customize well enough they could make it where you could update people yourself.

15 hours ago, Craig Warden said:

Tired of seeing wwe guys in,I wanna see a mix of the most unknown wrestlers and wrestlers we haven't seen forever and the most standard acts possible.

You're tired of WWE guys being in? What, a whopping 3 guys from the last 12 months (I don't even count developmental job girls), and another 3-4 guys from over 10 YEARS ago, and a legend from 25 years ago?

WWE talent sells games. Major Bros have a huge following thanks to their podcast now too. You gotta think business and not just “PuSh YoUnG TaLeNt” that's became so passé with modern fans.?????

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Don’t wanna be negative but I can only say “wow they got ____? dope.” so many times. Surely we are at the point where no other names can make me any more or less excited than I already am. I want to know what this game is now. I understand not rushing things, but in that case I would rather they take a break from announcing additions and just come back when there’s something to show.

That’s not even exclusive to this game. In general I hate when people come to game conferences or whatever with like concept art or a bullshit announcement trailer. I’d rather just not hear from you until you have something worthwhile to show.

• 1 month later...

Archived