Creation Modes

CROSS-Out

So what are you guys expecting from the creation suite model here? They stated they intended for it to work with E-Feds so there definitely needs to be a sizable creation suite, but i'm very worried about getting something thats very uniform and restrictive; which I think would be a big mistake to come out swinging with as if you want to compete with 2K, even with their recent *Censored* up, you need to beat them at their own game.

But what are your thoughts?

I was gonna say I don’t expect much but then I remembered, isn’t this developer known for PC games? There have been at least a handful of games on PC in the past that offered a lot as far as creation goes, and I’m pretty sure this dev has way more resources than anyone else ever did in the past so yeah, I expect a lot. They seem to want to do exactly what fans like or have already been doing through mods and whatnot, so I expect everything WWE has to offer and more, especially with the free updates they’ll be dropping.  Only thing I’m worried about is maybe entrances. I don’t know, I have yet to see anything like Create an Entrance anywhere else outside of a WWE game. I remember RAW 2’s was so fun to mess around with.

Create a Ref and Create an Announcer would be some fun additions for people who like to run e-fed. Both I feel are missing from the 2K series.

Create-a-Ref

Because some refs have different count speed (feature in a past WWE game)

Some take longer to go down to the mat

Some are more observant (May a higher chance to notice a foot on the rope)

How much can go by before calls for a DQ (For AEW officials who may not use a DQ all the time)

Male or Female refs (In the past their were mainly male refs and it is something WWE hasn't updated in their games)

Style of ref clothes (Some refs don't wear the standard ref uniform like the rest of the refs like Slick Johnson and Taryn Terrall in TNA)

Create-an-Announcer

Some people call the action of their sim shows and it would be a cool thing to let them create themselves and put them in the commentary booth.

What we actually get though probably will only be create a wrestler and create a arena in a first entry.

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/16/2020 at 2:48 AM, EJ! said:

I was gonna say I don’t expect much but then I remembered, isn’t this developer known for PC games? There have been at least a handful of games on PC in the past that offered a lot as far as creation goes, and I’m pretty sure this dev has way more resources than anyone else ever did in the past so yeah, I expect a lot. They seem to want to do exactly what fans like or have already been doing through mods and whatnot, so I expect everything WWE has to offer and more, especially with the free updates they’ll be dropping.  Only thing I’m worried about is maybe entrances. I don’t know, I have yet to see anything like Create an Entrance anywhere else outside of a WWE game. I remember RAW 2’s was so fun to mess around with.

Well, they make console games as well. Ark: Survival Evolved is probably their biggest. That one does have tons of customization. 

Archived