Virtual Basement's Wrestling Game

EJ!

17 hours ago, ThreeG said:

That's gonna be the weird thing. Because by the time the game hits retail, I dare say 90% of the roster will be signed to WWE, AEW or elsewhere with different looks, names and gimmicks. ? Not a biggy, but for a new game it'll make it seem dated. (Imo)

I don't think so because some of the Wrestlers included are already working for Impact, chikara and other promotions and are still in the game. :)

Solo Darling as example is in the Chikara game aswell. :D

If the caw creator is good we can create all the WWE, AEW and other Talent that is not in the game and have a cool full game with more possibilities then the WWE games have given us.

Hopefully with less Bugs aswell. ?

On the top of it we will have a base we can rely on instead of wondering if the "next years game" will be full with Bugs, will be ok or if it will be playable att all like this years game we got that I wasted 100€ for the like 10 Minutes I touched it at all.

Ernez talks in the Kentucky Special dialect:  " They aar goinn to Replaaaaa" . :D?

Subscribed to the Channel and can't wait for more News!

Happy Lio, Petey and Taynara are in it.

9 hours ago, Saturi said:

I don't think so because some of the Wrestlers included are already working for Impact, chikara and other promotions and are still in the game. :)

Yeah that's true. Suppose I never really thought of it like that. My train of thought was they could potentially be Mark the Mailman in a years time and no one will remember their indy name (since a handful are kinda unknowns to begin with) but perhaps it's my naïvety of modern day Indies ? so good shout on your end. I'm excited regardless. As long as the gameplay is good, I'm happy. Believe it or not I'm not too big on custom content. ?

27 minutes ago, ThreeG said:

Yeah that's true. Suppose I never really thought of it like that. My train of thought was they could potentially be Mark the Mailman in a years time and no one will remember their indy name (since a handful are kinda unknowns to begin with) but perhaps it's my naïvety of modern day Indies ? so good shout on your end. I'm excited regardless. As long as the gameplay is good, I'm happy. Believe it or not I'm not too big on custom content. ?

I know all of the announced females already and most of the males too! :D

Well too bad you are not into caws but would you rather have well made caws in a game with great Gameplay and no Bugs or a expensive piece of Software with originals you can't really Play because the game is almost unplayable and annoying through all the Bugs and issues it has?

Most of all when you can have a game with a solid base you know it works every year and get's only roster and cosmetic updates instead of a piece of Software that might or might not work every year while it Costs you yearly much more then the solid game you already have and enjoy?

Of Course nothing is set in Stone yet so we will have to wait and see how it goes but for me I would rather have a solid base it can be built upon every year instead of a full priced "new game" every year only so we can have characters with new attires as Zombies and such for another 100€. At least that's my Preference (to each it's own :D ).

We have many good creators in these Forums that I'm pretty sure would definately jump on it and start putting out their creations for everyone of us to download so I doubt we won't be able to get any wrestler available on any promotion down the line. :)

Sounds good but im carefull...we havent seen anything, least of all the depth of caw mode.
So 1000 caw slots are nice on paper but if the caw mode hasnt that much depth, 100 is too much.
Need to see some actual footage of the game and its create mode first...but its good that they aim at such number.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Just barely found out about this game. Visually it looks nice with a decent roster of mostly indy wrestlers and apparently it'll have a lot of customization options and match types plus updates like a live service game but so what will the gameplay be like? I mean I assume it'll be arcade style but so like similar to the TNA/AAA game with more moves or what?

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

So, last week they had their first Motion Capture week.

On that, some might now Dre41 who is quite well known in the wrestling games community.
He is part of this and helps with the motion capture and creating designs/tattoos etc.

Archived