Official NXT TakeOver: In Your House Discussion Thread

Jeb ★

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Fight Me. said:

So does Charlotte stay for a rematch at next Takeover? Lol

yo why the *Censored* would you say something like that?

but nah yeah she’s probably sticking around. i’m cool as long as she stays put, her going to whatever brand she wants has to stop.

The main event was comfortably MOTN. Io was the VIP of the show. Well-deserved win. Rhea got *censored*ed there with that moonsault landing on her face. Now please chill the *Censored* out with Charlotte, I beg. 

Really liked both Gargano/Lee and Balor/Priest. Think the eye injury angle they had throughout the match robbed us off of what could have really been a fantastic wrestling match but it was still pretty damn good. Thought Gargano had it win during his flurry of superkicks.

Was bummed with how Kross/Ciampa went down but I can understand why they did so with what they're planning to do with Kross. It was supposed to make Kross look unstoppable and that was accomplished. -1 for the F-5 though. *Censored* Brock. 

Found Cole/Dream to be underwhelming and the women's opener was alright for what it was. 

Overall, another good TakeOver. 

Just finished up. Didn't care for this show too much other than the main event.

Womens tag was fine, but nothing must see. Some noticeable botches. Probably should've just had Candice vs Mia or something instead.

Priest vs Balor was pretty good.

Gargano vs Lee was alright, but not all that special.

Didn't really get into Cole vs Dream.

Kross vs Ciampa was meh. I wanna like Kross so bad, because his entrance, his presentation, the way Scarlett works the gimmick, it's all sooooo good, but he's just another "I'ma suplex you then use this lame choke finisher that a ton of other people have lol" kind of guy and I'm just kind of over that. Seeing Ciampa crumble so easily didn't work for me either. 

Triple threat was pretty good, but IO FREAKING SHIRAI IS CHAMPION AND THAT'S WHAT'S IMPORTANT!!! Marked for Io in a big way. I really wish we ahd a real crowd cuz they would've gone CRAZY. The PC talent was dead as hell.

Overall, probably my least favorite TakeOver ever. Only one match I can ever see myself coming back to. 

Even with all the talent they have, Priest has been one of my absolute favorites. He's been such a joy to watch, both in the ring as well as on the mic. Honestly wanted him to beat Balor but then again, I've never really been a fan of Balor in WWE so there's that.

Archived