Official NXT TakeOver: In Your House Discussion Thread

Jeb ★

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, PaperThinWalls said:

I disagree. Since his return something has been missing from him. The guy to end Cole‘s reign is Balor.

it was a weird storyline interupted by the COVID-19 situation also. his return was dope, along with him taking out UE. or Strong first that is, and then Cole. that would also hime give some needed fresh direction and established him as a more serious competitor. 

Now, I don't see where he could go in NXT... and if he goes to RAW or SD (which I doubt), he would be lost there. 

He is still very very young of course, but momentum is everything and it's been a while since peeople know him and love him. 

Damn it, I knew it.

That means Dexter Lumis is gonna be the one to do it. Dexter is gonna be the one to dethrone Cole and get the championship off of him...

I don't see Ciampa going back after him, I also can't see Kross just yet, he's not ready for it. Keith Lee would have been an option, but he's the NA champ. Could have been Riddle, but called up. Can't be Finn Balor, cause plans are for him to still take on Walter for UK championship. And I don't think Drake Maverick will even compete for it.

The only two people I can think of are Dexter Lumis or Roderick Strong. The reason why Strong is my second choice, is cause I think it's time for him to leave the Era and become NXT world champion now.

4 minutes ago, AONO. said:

it was a weird storyline interupted by the COVID-19 situation also. his return was dope, along with him taking out UE. or Strong first that is, and then Cole. that would also hime give some needed fresh direction and established him as a more serious competitor. 

Now, I don't see where he could go in NXT... and if he goes to RAW or SD (which I doubt), he would be lost there. 

He is still very very young of course, but momentum is everything and it's been a while since peeople know him and love him. 

I wasn’t feeling his work prior to COVID,  so I don’t think it’s that for me. I can’t say I viewed him as as serious challenger to end Cole’s reign either.

Archived