Adam Cole (c) vs. Velveteen Dream
Ai2Rxrw.png

NXT Women's Championship Match
Triple Threat Match
Io Shirai vs. Charlotte Flair (c) vs. Rhea Ripley
efKDnsP.png

Grudge Match
Singles Match
Tommaso Ciampa vs. Karrion Kross (w/ Scarlett)
E3QKDVt.png

NXT North American Championship Match
Singles Match
Keith Lee (c) vs. Johnny Gargano
oCRpZtw.png

Grudge Match
Singles Match
Finn Bálor vs. Damian Priest
WMd6F8F.jpg

Grudge Match
Six-Woman Tag Team Match
Tegan Nox, Shotzi Blackheart, & Mia Yim vs. Candice LeRae, Dakota Kai, & Raquel Gonzalez
7KbXEb4.png

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NXT is getting an In Your House PPV/Special? Yasssss bitch! I practically group up on those ppvs in diapers. Hell,  Badd Blood: In Your House in one night had the Hell in a Cell match with Shawn and Taker and Kane’s debut! That’s just one event alone. It’s a legendary ass ppv. I need that CLASSIC SET!  I am weak and shook!

can'put my finger on it since... to be fair he doesn't have much character to begin with... other than that he is a "dominant killer" or whatever...

But that whole "doomsday" vibe seems off for a dude that looks like a inmate... And with that in mind... I don't get why Scarlett is there by his side... 

26 minutes ago, AONO. said:

can'put my finger on it since... to be fair he doesn't have much character to begin with... other than that he is a "dominant killer" or whatever...

But that whole "doomsday" vibe seems off for a dude that looks like a inmate... And with that in mind... I don't get why Scarlett is there by his side... 

Besides not having a chance to talk yet, Kross right now is the same character he always has been. And him and Scarlett are a real thing, they look good together, so why not lol

13 hours ago, AONO. said:

What makes him look like a inmate?

Archived