Mafia Series Remake/Remaster

https://www.pcgamer.com/amp/mafia-definitive-edition-is-coming-in-august-and-it-looks-gorgeous/

Oh my god! The orginal Mafia game is getting remade, and the 2nd and 3rd are getting Remastered(even though 3 is already current gen)

August 28th Release Date

May 19th :kane: 

Ha get my joke lol

we'll get an official look

I'm so excited, I've never played Mafia 1, but I played the HELL out of Mafia II. I loved that game! 3 was very disappointing and a huge letdown in my eyes, it got way to repetitive. But I loved seeing my boy Vito again. But I've always wanted to play the original but I didnt want to dust off my PS2 and buy a copy. I really hope it includes the DLC to Mafia II

5 hours ago, Scripted said:

I used to play the old Godfather games on PS2, so I’ve always kinda wanted to try this series. Is it any good? And how does it compre to godfather?

Well I havent played Godfather but I've heard great things about it, but Mafia II, one of my favorite open world games and in atleast my top 15 favorite games. It has a cool mechanic where it has actual speed limits and cops will chase you if you are caught going over. And to steal a car that's parked, you have to actually lockpick it. And the collectables are hilarious, they are Playboy Magazines and yes it shows the nudity lol. Yes there is not much to do open world wise but the story and to collect the magazines and Wanted Posters. And Mafia II (idk if it still does) holds the record for the most F'Bombs in a video game :lol: I've yet to play the original Mafia so that's exciting. And Mafia III is ok, just gets very repetitive

I'm so hyped, Mafia 1 remake looks incredible! And Mafia 2 was one of my favourite games of all-time for last gen, so I hope it still lives up to expectations. Regardless though, I'm happy to get to replay 2 again, and play 1 for the first time.

#3rdPersonBoi 

9 hours ago, TrisetMaster908 said:

Well I havent played Godfather but I've heard great things about it, but Mafia II, one of my favorite open world games and in atleast my top 15 favorite games. It has a cool mechanic where it has actual speed limits and cops will chase you if you are caught going over. And to steal a car that's parked, you have to actually lockpick it. And the collectables are hilarious, they are Playboy Magazines and yes it shows the nudity lol. Yes there is not much to do open world wise but the story and to collect the magazines and Wanted Posters. And Mafia II (idk if it still does) holds the record for the most F'Bombs in a video game :lol: I've yet to play the original Mafia so that's exciting. And Mafia III is ok, just gets very repetitive

May have to keep tabs on this then lol 

I'll wait until August to buy the trilogy, even though I really want to play Mafia II, but if only be paying for Mafia II since I already own III twice already and I know its "Remastered" but still. I still havent forgiven that game being too tedious and repetitive

I know I can buy them separately but $30 for Mafia II and $30 for Mafia III and its $60 for the trilogy 

• 3 months later...

Archived