Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1 & 2 Remastered

Guest Fight Me.

9 hours ago, AlterNation said:

After 5 I'm gonna have to hold off on getting my hopes up until I see more. Fingers crossed that Vicarious Visions can keep up the good stuff after the Crash N. Sane Trilogy.

Read  an interview where they said they got access to the orginal code Neversoft used. And a bunch of old Neversoft employees who worked on the original games now work for Vicarious Visions, the ones who will be making this remaster. So the foundation is as solid as it can be.

Plus with their recent remaster of CNST I've got confidence they'll do this one justice as well.

The only one I've ever owned and fully played was Project 8. This would be cool to play. My bestfriend is excited because this is his childhood and the reason that put him on the map for Skateboarding

• 1 month later...

The only Tony Hawk game ive owned and fully played was Project 8, i loved that game. I was, years ago, going to ask my mom to get me Tony Hawk Ride for Christmas the year it came out. Im glad i didn't, my friend convinced me

God the game makes old levels have totally new life i might cry. This was my childhood. 

Ive been playing the HD remix that came out for the 360 arcade for a the past few months and the controls just don't feel right at all. I have high hopes for this one.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived