Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jmerc

WWE Show Discussion

4 minutes ago, Jeb ★ said:

Joseph Park should've been drafted with AJ

JOSEPH PARK SHOULD BE BLACK HOLE SLAMMING FOOLS. For his brother Chris, you know, Abyss.

"Free Agents" as of tonight: Andrade, Billie Kay, Erik, Mickie James, Tamina, Zelina Vega

Out of 62 picks, only about 27(?) actually switched brands

16 Superstars moved to RAW, 11 moved to SmackDown

2 hours ago, Jeb ★ said:

"Free Agents" as of tonight: Andrade, Billie Kay, Erik, Mickie James, Tamina, Zelina Vega

- RAW - Erik
SmackDown - Tamina, Billie Kay, Zelina Vega

Andrade and Mickie James still undrafted 👁️👄👁️

So I guess the Street Profits now have a smackdown tag team title "victory" for the lolz. Unbelievable..

13 minutes ago, A.O.L. said:

Show of hands for who actually gives a damn about Lars Sullivan. I want to see something.

I never got the guy when he was in NXT.
Hes a big dude...so?
He has nothing that works in any way, even his size just leaves me shrugging my shoulders.
If he at least would have something explosive in the ring, but nope...he is so boring and bland to me.

At this point, the Draft is just an annual event where they screw Smackdown as hard as they can. Every single time. And it's not like they're going to put to good use more than half the performers they hoarded from there on RAW either.

1 hour ago, Fight Me. said:
I don't wanna read too much into this and hopefully he's just thankful we didn't forget him.

1 hour ago, PaperThinWalls said:

You guys ready for Aleister to start chasing the 24/7 title?

Nah, 24/7 title is a RAW title and he's on SmackDown 🤭

Like that ever stopped them

No doubt all those accolades added together are a reflection of their position on the card and I definitely can see why they would be happy about that... 

But it’s still bogus how this new title reign began. What a joke.

6 minutes ago, Kombatant said:

A bigger joke is that New Day are probably now considered10 time tag champs. Beating the Dudley's record 

Tied actually, since The Dudleys won the WCW tag titles in the WWF during the Invasion. But I doubt they'd care much, they have been champs over 20x all over the world. I think they've said they have even surpassed the Road Warriors.

Edited by Fight Me.

The draft would mean so much more if WWE actually kept the brands separate. Brand supremacy is dumb for Survivor Series when it’s a month after the draft. The Royal Rumble should be the only time the rosters touch. And don’t even get me started on the stupid wild card rules

Yeah, not sure about Raw's number, but I heard there was barely a bump for SD on Friday night. Pretty much the same number SD gets anyway. The draw that was once The Draft is dead.

RAW vs. SD Survivor Series don't really make sense this year with Retribution still targeting the RAW brand lmao. At least they're supposed to, instead of just messing with Hurt Business specifically

Perhaps they'll just do Team WWE (both brands) vs. Retribution instead lol

Y'all want another reason to be sad about the New Day breakup? While they are now 10x champs, Big E is only considered an 8x champ. Dang, they should've at least counted that reign on Friday. They won it while he was still in the group technically. And their last match is Friday so count this current one too dammit! lol

Edited by Fight Me.

53 minutes ago, Fight Me. said:

Perhaps they'll just do Team WWE (both brands) vs. Retribution instead lol

Would've made sense if Retribution wasn't exclusively on RAW like when they first appeared lol

Retribution vs Team WWE at Survivor Series with the stipulation that if Retribution loses, they leave but if they win, they get contracts to any brand they want..would have been interesting!

But they were offered contracts backstage off screen and now officially drafted to Raw. Making them a regular faction but they just believe they're the nWo!

Maybe NXT vs Team WWE can happen but yeah, Raw vs Smackdown wouldn't mean much right now