Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jmerc

WWE Show Discussion

6 hours ago, AlterNation said:

What the flying shit was that ending?? Mickie looked pissed. *Censored* this ref right?

Omg now I get it

HAHAHAH WTH was that ending?

7 hours ago, PaperThinWalls said:

Drew has succeeded in this spot so much. Best new World champ in some time.

Yep 100%

Loving his reign. 

Lmfao. Why does Vince have a fetish to ruin NXT Talent? WHY?! Keith Lee in a *censored*ing singlet?! Jesus Christ!!

F.

Alexa & Nikki too. And then Big E, Erik and Jey Uso have injured partners. Maybe they're better off unifying the titles lol

It seems Ivar's injury is worse than it seems and he'll need neck surgery next week. Didn't even know he injured his neck on that dive, but apparently he's had neck issues in the past.

Edited by Fight Me.

Turns out the ref and the folks in the back was "fooled" by Mickie James's selling at the end of her match. Pwinsider rapports that the match ended that way cause the people in the back thought she passed out for real. 

I thought with Sasha and Beyley gone Wwe was heading for trouble., then the Hurt Business completely steps it up. Best thing on Raw to me right now followed closely by Drew and even Seth has been doing better.

Also anyone else kinda liking Raw Underground?

6 hours ago, glennsoe said:

Turns out the ref and the folks in the back was "fooled" by Mickie James's selling at the end of her match. Pwinsider rapports that the match ended that way cause the people in the back thought she passed out for real. 

Translation: Vince is pulling shit out of a hat to excuse 'that *censored*ing ref's' *Censored* up.

Edited by Graeme Jones

Random thought. Still can’t get over how good they’ve booked Drew as champion overall. Can’t remember the last time I enjoyed a title reign and champion so much. Drew has the ability to be a badass when needed, funny when needed, believable and more. Let him hold it until Mania and retain. 

3 hours ago, Ziggy Vercetti said:

So, basically a rematch from last week but now NO DQ. Roman will be sitting on his couch during the entire thing until the others come backstage, one spear.  Match over.🤣

Then maybe he takes out cousin Uce.

5 minutes ago, PaperThinWalls said:

That was complete bullshit. You can’t spray sanitizer into someone’s eyes and not get DQed. What a bad year for officiating.

That was so bloody stupid.